Reaction score
Australia vs Samoa
Tonga vs Fiji
New Zealand vs Lebanon
England vs PNG

Australia vs Tonga
New Zealand vs England

Australia vs New Zealand

Tonga vs Fiji will be the best game of the playoffs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im predicting aust vs tonga final

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tried to get into the World Cup, but just can't.

I know i'm supposed to be "excited" about islander sides giving their all and blah blah blah... but the quality of the footy is quite frankly, pretty shit overall. I saw about half of Tonga v Samoa and it almost sent me to sleep.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tried to get into the World Cup, but just can't.

I know i'm supposed to be "excited" about islander sides giving their all and blah blah blah... but the quality of the footy is quite frankly, pretty shit overall. I saw about half of Tonga v Samoa and it almost sent me to sleep.
Islanders are very laid back

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Quarter-Finals are set:

Australia vs Samoa
New Zealand vs Fiji

Tonga vs Lebanon
England vs PNG

Realistically, I hope we get an Australia vs Tonga final

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will NZ play Australia after they beat Fiji? If so then I hope they beat Australia and its England vs NZ in the Final with England crowned champions.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can't see Lebanon beating Tonga. I want to be wrong though.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see Lebanon beating Tonga. I want to be wrong though.
yeah just thinking upset after upset now and i think if lebanon forwards can match it moses might be able to pull out some magic especially if tongas halfs clock off

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I predicted an aust v tonga final 2 weeks ago and tonga a big chance for an upset

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Would like to see Tonga v NZ Final.

Pretty sure they would both ratchet it up another notch

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tonga will beat Lebanon by plenty.Twal has played well, but Timmy Mannah has been their best forward and cannot see him getting over the top of Fifita, Taumalolo and Taukeiaho. The back three will also make too many metres and Lebanon will be in their own half the majority of the game. Lebanon don't have enough points in them to trouble Tonga

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ireland were in a soft pool (which were determined by rankings) and had to top it to move through...They could not beat PNG so they go home. They beat Italy and Wales, a team made up from the Kennel could have beaten Wales. Samoa have played poorly but if they were in Irelands pool, they beat Italy and Wales comfortably and should win a tight one over PNG. End of the day Ireland and Samoa will both get beaten by Australia. I am hoping (praying) Samoa play well and pull off a huge upset, but most likely will lose by about 14-20. Ireland would of lost by 40+.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ireland were in a soft pool (which were determined by rankings) and had to top it to move through...They could not beat PNG so they go home. They beat Italy and Wales, a team made up from the Kennel could have beaten Wales. Samoa have played poorly but if they were in Irelands pool, they beat Italy and Wales comfortably and should win a tight one over PNG. End of the day Ireland and Samoa will both get beaten by Australia. I am hoping (praying) Samoa play well and pull off a huge upset, but most likely will lose by about 14-20. Ireland would of lost by 40+.
The system is broken, Samoa shouldn't be going through at all with 0 wins. Only in rugby league do we see such idiotic decisions.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The system is broken, Samoa shouldn't be going through at all with 0 wins. Only in rugby league do we see such idiotic decisions.
Then they needed to make random and not selected pools. The pools were based on rankings and some had three and some had four. I agree no team should go through with 0 wins, but if one does i'm glad it is SAMOA!! lol

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be an Aus vs Tonga final and I predict Aus will win by 40+ points.

Actually, no matter who Aus play in the final, I reckon they will win by 40+ points. Its been a long year for some of the boys and they will be determined to go out with a bang.

Expect an absolute blowout in the final.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australia by 30
Tonga by 20
NZ by 18
ENG by 16 however if it were played at Port Moresby and not in f@cking Melbourne, I reckon PNG would have gone close. England are ripe for the picking.

Status
Not open for further replies.