Pre Season Trials Knoughts and Sharks

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
So they’re both away (Gould said the Newcastle game was in the Newcastle region) and on a Monday for the both? Wow they’re giving us the dick the nrl. Could’ve at least had the Newcastle one at Belmore. Imagine the atmosphere there even for a trial.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So they’re both away (Gould said the Newcastle game was in the Newcastle region) and on a Monday for the both? Wow they’re giving us the dick the nrl. Could’ve at least had the Newcastle one at Belmore. Imagine the atmosphere there even for a trial.

Gus replied to another tweet saying that we're helping the Sharks 'break in' their stadium after being out due to the construction going on. Plus it would be a good 5 or so degrees cooler near Cronulla vs. Western Sydney so we're not cooking the players for no reason heading into Round 1.

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gus replied to another tweet saying that we're helping the Sharks 'break in' their stadium after being out due to the construction going on. Plus it would be a good 5 or so degrees cooler near Cronulla vs. Western Sydney so we're not cooking the players for no reason heading into Round 1.
Oh yeah I forgot he said that. That makes a lot more sense. I heard at first it was going to go to Bankwest but fair enough.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just a bonus that Gould can walk to the game 8-)

Always a Bulldog

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knoughts aye.!!! Sound like losers lol.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's just a bonus that Gould can walk to the game 8-)

Always a Bulldog
I can imaging Gus walking to the fridge or pisser....cant imagine him walking anywhere else by choice!!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We might see Allen actually play a decent game, he killed it in the trial against the sharks at Kogarah this year

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope it's in Newcastle so I can go watch it.
I'm selfish
Sorry guys but I fucking hate going to Sydney

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Bulldogs 2022 pre-season trial dates released

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will feature in two pre-season fixtures ahead of the 2022 NRL Premiership Season.

The club’s campaign will kick off in Newcastle when the Bulldogs tackle the Knights on February 21.

The final trial will see the team head back to Sydney to face the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks the following weekend at PointsBet Stadium.

I still have the same question, why are both trial games away, surely it's not too much to expect at least one game at Belmore.

Always a Bulldog