Potter post match presser

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The great thing is he’s not mates with the players. He can be brutally honest with them come Monday when they review the game.

He’s a old school Bulldog and his commitment to the Bulldogs winning and getting back to what we are all about cannot be questioned. Old mate been there for a couple of premierships and won a couple Dally M’s. The players can learn a lot from him until we get a full time head coach.

Moylee

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really didn't like the vibe I got off Jacko when he looked over at Potter when he ryely laughed after the reporter asked him how he enjoyed his first game back as an NRL coach.

Not enough resolve or leadership from JJ at that presser for mine. Happy for RFM. Yes good Jacko but how about you guys put on a better effort for your mates first game back in 18 months. Did all yas could to make it memorable for him didn't yas.
He didn't look happy.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Pom journo ‘Kiraz touched the ball more than Flanagan’

Um he’s a winger and got kicked to all game

And ya point is?
His point is probably something around the fact high usage 7's average around 60 possessions a game

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really didn't like the vibe I got off Jacko when he looked over at Potter when he ryely laughed after the reporter asked him how he enjoyed his first game back as an NRL coach.

Not enough resolve or leadership from JJ at that presser for mine. Happy for RFM. Yes good Jacko but how about you guys put on a better effort for your mates first game back in 18 months. Did all yas could to make it memorable for him didn't yas.
Losing is ingrained with him now just because he played origin all those years ago somehow that makes him captain material. We need to a new look captain a current rep player would be even better.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus and Mick need to pick the team and any mediocre, loser attitude, lazy assistants need to go asap. Get rid of the loser vibe that permeates the team.

We need demonstrative standards that need to be set and achieved by the whole football dept right now.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah I get the feeling jacko doesn’t like mick much I think mick might have given jacko some of his pedigree at half time :tongueclosed:

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be happy if my coach was laughing after a loss. I don’t get why everyone is applauding Potter’s behaviour. If Barrett was making jokes in the presser nobody would support him.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be happy if my coach was laughing after a loss. I don’t get why everyone is applauding Potter’s behaviour. If Barrett was making jokes in the presser nobody would support him.
Difference is Potter has been in the job for 2 days. He is calling out the players for being shit. Jacko knows he is shit so he feels attacked. Jacko makes me sick every week when he says the same lines “we dropped too many balls and gave away too many stupid penalties”. Every single week he is one of the worst offenders yet still says it.

It was an evil laugh not a happy one. It was a “watch these pretenders go to tears once I get back to that shed starting with this muppet next to me!”