Potter post match presser

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He also said those two barge over tries from dummy half were poor defence from us and called out our defence on them.
Said he rates Kiraz so it looks like he will keep his spot hopefully at Okunbors expense

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First presser I have been able to watch in years.

Liked how he said that there were positives to work with but there were also problems that need to be addressed.

He acknowledged the problems and I think he's actually going to try and address them.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he will hold the boys to account and won't have any issues making changes. He has a great opportunity to snag this job at least for a rebuild period, it is clear he has some basic standards that need to be met. I was at the game and waa happy we came out and had a dig after the break.The tigers are trash the crowd was silent in the 2nd half until Shouppe went off. Great ground to watch a game at Leichardt so good to be c lose ho the action.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really didn't like the vibe I got off Jacko when he looked over at Potter when he ryely laughed after the reporter asked him how he enjoyed his first game back as an NRL coach.

Not enough resolve or leadership from JJ at that presser for mine. Happy for RFM. Yes good Jacko but how about you guys put on a better effort for your mates first game back in 18 months. Did all yas could to make it memorable for him didn't yas.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep this bloke is old school. I like what he said he seen on both sides of the ball and how we can fix it. Seems like a very straight shooter that is going to hold blokes accountable. “Yeah there where positives but we want to win” was his reply when asked by a journo if he took any positives out of scoring the most points this year. Got a good feeling about Mick.