Opinion Potter Lovers

Luv the growler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The amount of times Jackson has either zones out or raises his eyebrows / screws his face after a Potter comment in after game pressers shows whilst no doubt he is liked and respected, doesn't take him seriously as a head coach.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The amount of times Jackson has either zones out or raises his eyebrows / screws his face after a Potter comment in after game pressers shows whilst no doubt he is liked and respected, doesn't take him seriously as a head coach.
Those press conferences don't show Jackson in a good light. He is very poor in them, but so are the questions.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing Potter not wanted as head coach next year he may as well blood more youngsters starting with Alamoti
I'd say if Gus wants any of these young guy's to get a taste of FG going into the pre-season, they'll get a go (even though he's not involved in team selections of course)! Morrin and Edwards have had a couple so Alomati, and maybe Stuckey, could still be a chance.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd say if Gus wants any of these young guy's to get a taste of FG going into the pre-season, they'll get a go (even though he's not involved in team selections of course)! Morrin and Edwards have had a couple so Alomati, and maybe Stuckey, could still be a chance.
yeh he wants to give them a taste so they have something to work for in the offseason.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we forgotten how we smashed the parra eels a few weeks back under potter’s coaching?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd am I glad we have a defence mind set coach next year. Wow the hit and stick is fucken horrible