Potential Liverpool site that could be a new home

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If that plans goes ahead I think the bulldogs will use the ground in some capacity. It may not be our sole home ground but I think the fan base in the area is strong enough.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit of a nothing story really. Reminds me of those stories about high speed rail that come up.

Having said that, I think its shit that Parramatta got to have its own fully funded stadium built, but no other club seems to get the same privelege, especially considering their "old" one was in better nick than most other suburban grounds being used by other clubs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit of a nothing story really. Reminds me of those stories about high speed rail that come up.

Having said that, I think its shit that Parramatta got to have its own fully funded stadium built, but no other club seems to get the same privelege, especially considering their "old" one was in better nick than most other suburban grounds being used by other clubs.
It’s because it’s in parramatta mate. It’s the secondary CBD for Sydney. It needed something like this.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Redevelope Belmore thats our spiritual home it's got everything train station the club up the rd build a multistory car park serve the ground and station makes sense don't it
Not really... Considering the dogs can pull crowds of easily 30k+ on a good day it will come at a major loss, This club needs a 30k+ ground.

It would only work if the dogs played at different stadiums through the west such as ANZ/Belmore/Liverpool depending on the team they are playing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we should buy North Sydney Oval and re-develop it into a state of the art 25,000 seat Stadium and re-name it Belevenmore Oval....:tonguewink:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD way more travel for me if that happens.. instead of a brand new stadium Gladys should just bite the bullet and make Belmore a proper boutique stadium..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love for Belmore to be turned into a boutique stadium but it will never happen. Government will invest in the Liverpool option because it is part of the SWS growth corridor.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Liverpool option is our best avenue.
Belmore is outdated and we could potentially expand our junior base.

we need a state of the art stadium for corporate sponsors and we can claim Liverpool.

We could also potentially build another leagues club so two is better then one.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wasn't Allianz built for the rotters. So that Gyngell and Ch9 would support the liberal government.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we should buy North Sydney Oval and re-develop it into a state of the art 25,000 seat Stadium and re-name it Belevenmore Oval....:tonguewink:
Thats a great idea Bazil, you are a real ideas man, and its close enough for you to walk there and back on game day. Kennel BBQ's at your house. Fuck Liverpool thats too far away and everyone there looks like they know other family members too well...