Potential early releases

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn't there an article saying we only have 8 players contracted beyond next year.
If so I highly doubt anyone will be given the tap on the shoulder as there all gone anyway

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa. Lol.
We have a few fringe first graders, especially in the forward, so this has to be done. No place for smith and britt. Dont mind waddell's signing if we can release at least those 2.
As i have stated before Napa would be the top of my list. Prefer we keep the much harder worker in Tolman even though he Rightly annoys all of us with his settlers.

However i think it is highly unlikely that another club will take Napa off our hands to give us Salary Cap relief.

They all know since the shoulder charge was banned that Napa has become ineffective.

We have also paid far too many players to play for other clubs in recent times. This has to stop so we can use our full cap and not 96% of it.

As someone said earlier the Salary Cap is much harder to manage than Supercoach.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think tbaz can get r smith and dwz firing yes theyve been bad this year but they do have it in them
Remis hasn’t had a hard ass coach to put a cracker up his ass and tell him to wake the fuck up he gets rewarded with starting spots for his lazy unenthusiastic performances every week he has potential just too fucking lazy

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remis hasn’t had a hard ass coach to put a cracker up his ass and tell him to wake the fuck up he gets rewarded with starting spots for his lazy unenthusiastic performances every week he has potential just too fucking lazy
Spot on

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Joey and Freddy just released a article on wwos that players should get released, most prominent was Lachlan Lam, Charlie Stains and Burton.
those 3 players would change our whole team