Official Post Round 11 Members Function

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First thing Monday morning.. get on the phone to Anthony Griffin and find out what he's doing.

Get him into the club and employ him.
Demote Pay to Asst coach, sack Penna/Antonelli (whoever is Asst coach), and tell the skills coach to get fucked.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely your kidding
We have a skills coach
Call the fudging police
The ****** been thieving for 11 rounds plus a preseason

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How spoilt were we when we had guys like Mason, O’meley, bobcat, Asotasi, SBW, Maitua playing in our forward pack. I didn’t know our club was going to an all time low like now! Wow
i had better gilespe folks tunks lamb Mortimer potter obrian langmack etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i had better gilespe folks tunks lamb Mortimer potter obrian langmack etc
I've had both as well mate. Been through the 80's era, 90's era and the 2001-2004 era. Saw, enjoyed and witnessed success for a very long time.

But I've never seen anything like this before, the closest was 89-92 where we missed the finals for four straight years, but never at the bottom of the ladder fighting to avoid the wooden spoon like now for two years in a row and maybe 3 years in a row next year because things aren't looking good for next year as well. 2008 was different we had mass player walkout like SBW, Mason,Sherwin and O'meley, it was understandable.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

We need more people to sign up as football club members to so we can keep the current board In power. If they can stay in power we can sign pay for a 10 year contact sign more forward and z grade footballers.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
did anyone get anything from this function ?? i know theres a members forum coming up.. but just wondering if anyone said anything..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did anyone get anything from this function ?? i know theres a members forum coming up.. but just wondering if anyone said anything..
Na mate. I was there, mainly because i heard the 2004 side would be in attendance which was great. Got to say hello to bobcat, shifty, ogre, mason, hughseys and the gang.
Hill spoke about the crappy performance but also stated at the start that there was going to be a members forum on thursday and they'll be saving questions for that night. I thought that was fair as there was alot of children in attendance and things will probably get heated

Reactions: GDR

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had both as well mate. Been through the 80's era, 90's era and the 2001-2004 era. Saw, enjoyed and witnessed success for a very long time.

But I've never seen anything like this before, the closest was 89-92 where we missed the finals for four straight years, but never at the bottom of the ladder fighting to avoid the wooden like now for two years in a row and maybe 3 years in a row next year because things aren't looking good for next year as well. 2008 was different we had mass player walkout like SBW, Mason,Sherwin and O'meley, it was understandable.
Yes never ever in my wildest imagination I would see us this low the thing that hurts most is we are a laughing stock on the field off the field in the media I’m embarrassed for our fans our former greats I’m embarrassed to keep making excuses when I’m ridiculed for saying I’m a Canterbury supporter but I fight and I keep supporting them through this most frustrating period of my life but it wears you down alot

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Na mate. I was there, mainly because i heard the 2004 side would be in attendance which was great. Got to say hello to bobcat, shifty, ogre, mason, hughseys and the gang.
Hill spoke about the crappy performance but also stated at the start that there was going to be a members forum on thursday and they'll be saving questions for that night. I thought that was fair as there was alot of children in attendance and things will probably get heated
So he hosed out the fire to avoid a scene, and in hope everyone forgets how shit we are by Thursday.

Thursday will be a laughable joke of pre-rehearsed and pre-vetted questions from friends of the board, blowing smoke up their arses.

All the hard questions get dropped quickly.