Post match

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who just watched it?

God baz needs some aggression! Blow up say it isn’t good enough, say sorry to your fans and sponsers! That was beyond embarrassing and people need to be accountable!

I’m so sick of him sitting there looking lost… yes he doesn’t agree with the new rules but fuck me they helped us big time and we still blew it, listening to him sounds like we got our players off and down to 12 players! God I’m so over this lot of players they don’t deserve to put our jerseys on again…

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Who just watched it?

God baz needs some aggression! Blow up say it isn’t good enough, say sorry to your fans and sponsers! That was beyond embarrassing and people need to be accountable!

I’m so sick of him sitting there looking lost… yes he doesn’t agree with the new rules but fuck me they helped us big time and we still blew it, listening to him sounds like we got our players off and down to 12 players! God I’m so over this lot of players they don’t deserve to put our jerseys on again…
That is the last thing Barrett should be doing. Blasting us in front of the media or not doesn't change a thing performance-wise, it just allows the media to have their way with us for another week or more. Look at how we became the villains last week for letting Flanagan be interviewed, when he elected to be interviewed. They can create so much bad PR with such little to work with, that as frustrating as it is for fans to listen to, it is always better to give the media nothing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I can see the baz love train. Game plan is looking ok, it’s just so difficult to support anyone currently involved in this group! Next round he gets to pick anyone he wants since it’s round 11… let’s just hope he drops some senior players who need time in lower grades… in so sick of supporting a team that can’t even get the school boy errors out of there game

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the last thing Barrett should be doing. Blasting us in front of the media or not doesn't change a thing performance-wise, it just allows the media to have their way with us for another week or more. Look at how we became the villains last week for letting Flanagan be interviewed, when he elected to be interviewed. They can create so much bad PR with such little to work with, that as frustrating as it is for fans to listen to, it is always better to give the media nothing.
Understand your view but nothing else is working… all I hear is the bulldogs try hard etc etc that isn’t good enough… embarrass the guys who ain’t playing well and run them through the mud I don’t care… they can’t just keep running out every week on the field and perform the same old shit every bloody week and get away with it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have faith in TBAZ. Don’t care what anyone says until this time 22,

However...

the players wearing the mighty blue and white are the biggest impostors I’ve ever seen , bar a few!!
What can he do with the brain dead players who are so frivulous with possession and momentum swings like Elliott.

Unless he can get rid of these bludgers its more of the same dumbness :grinning:

You could see Thompson shouting out. If you are a half decent player, your self confidence is shot to pieces with these
guys who have no idea of team and game pressure. One brain dead fool like Elliott, a dummy half like Katoa, a winger like Katoa with no spacial awareness, a centre like Hoppa who wont pass to his winger.
Waddell who cant pass and has no nous.

At least we didnt have a halfback turning the ball back inside every play.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Barrett has them heading in the right direction, passing freely, passes sticking and tackling in numbers, if it wasn't for the Raiders last slick play Dogs woulda got the cookies.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Understand your view but nothing else is working… all I hear is the bulldogs try hard etc etc that isn’t good enough… embarrass the guys who ain’t playing well and run them through the mud I don’t care… they can’t just keep running out every week on the field and perform the same old shit every bloody week and get away with it
We have to hope that is happening behind closed doors. Interviews with the media are rarely "honest", so I don't think any media-led interviews are representative of NRL coaches / how they coach when the media aren't watching

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to hope that is happening behind closed doors. Interviews with the media are rarely "honest", so I don't think any media-led interviews are representative of NRL coaches / how they coach when the media aren't watching
Bloody hope so man I’m over this failure every week. Today was just the cherry ontop! We keep saying we can’t get worse but everyweek we seem to somehow!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bloody hope so man I’m over this failure every week. Today was just the cherry ontop! We keep saying we can’t get worse but everyweek we seem to somehow!
We played much better today tho...we played dumber tho and key players contributed to us loosing momentum and keeping the pressure on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's a possibility, however next year will be the real test.
If we don't sign Brandon Smith or another quality/elite hooker next year is a write off before it begins. Next year we have to make the 8, or at least be in the running until the final few rounds. Anything less isn't good enough with how long we've been in this hell.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we don't sign Brandon Smith or another quality/elite hooker next year is a write off before it begins. Next year we have to make the 8, or at least be in the running until the final few rounds. Anything less isn't good enough with how long we've been in this hell.
We 100 % need to sign Brandon Smith or Josh Hodgson for next year