Post match- "I knew it was coming,...their effort wasn't there in training"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This weeks excuses.

edit- Jackson seems to make a sleight at players not turning up, my guess the playmakers. He seems very frustrated with them (imo).

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was disappointed when I was at work and realised the game was on when I seen the end score was thrilled I didn’t want him that shit

Reactions: DT

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Off course the players aren't going to try their best when they see their teammates shopped to every team. Imagine coming to training and seeing that the 6, 7 and 9 on the weekend will be JMK, Frawley and Lichaa.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Off course the players aren't going to try their best when they see their teammates shopped to every team. Imagine coming to training and seeing that the 6, 7 and 9 on the weekend will be JMK, Frawley and Lichaa.
My thoughts exactly.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Their effort wasn't there during training.. Motherfucker what do you get paid for if you don't cut that shit out AT TRAINING.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay basically sat there like I child who was just spanked by his mother. He didn't even bother to defend himself when questioned by the media, Jackson had to step in. Not sure if playing coy is just his style, but him not being a bit angry after that woeful "effort" is a concern

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Massive loser.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ho hum.... imagine if players were allowed to speak their mind...

This has all the hallmarks of players tanking because they were pissed off with Hasler.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the energy wasn’t there like they all were saying pay has already lost the dressing room. You coach the boys and that’s to assure that there heads screwed on right with there attitude. What a joke, seems like the rumours of the senior players questioning pays coaching ability seem to be true

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed when I was at work and realised the game was on when I seen the end score was thrilled I didn’t want him that shit
Had the computer set to the NRL live scores, and realised that there was no point watching a replay when I got home. Had to go past Belmore on the train while the game was still on - couldn't be bothered to even look that way as we went by.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So does Pay have any responsibility in this?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So does Pay have any responsibility in this?
Other than team selection no. There is too much instability caused due to the quick clean out aka removing dead wood.

It would be very difficult to manage a dressing room when the players heads have gone.

Reactions: DT

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson backed the coaching staff and basically had a dog at the team not turning up? It’s true a lot of spectators on the field today who need to be punted back

dog house

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jackson stepping up and defending Pay tells me the whispers about Pays abilitys are bullshit.
Im of the opinion he's given some of these overpayed non peformers a blasting and has hurst some ego's and them same players are running to Widler.

Im happy if Jackson the twins and Klemer are the only ones left in this team next year.

Whoever else wants out, Fuck right off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson stepping up and defending Pay tells me the whispers about Pays abilitys are bullshit.
Im of the opinion he's given some of these overpayed non peformers a blasting and has hurst some ego's and them same players are running to Widler.

Im happy if Jackson the twins and Klemer are the only ones left in this team next year.

Whoever else wants out, Fuck right off.
Fucking lol, how many players defended Hasler? All of them. Pay is fucking shit, rubbish. Needs to fuck off.

dog house

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mbye defended him. Graham was bitting his tounge in every interview.

Im not the biggest fan of Pays coaching at the moment and in hindsight id have taken Jimmy.
But thats what we have atm.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off course the players aren't going to try their best when they see their teammates shopped to every team. Imagine coming to training and seeing that the 6, 7 and 9 on the weekend will be JMK, Frawley and Lichaa.[/QUOTE

Then them players sit there and go our best players are getting shopped round because des signed me for 400k a year more then I’m worth and no club will pay me that to play shield footy

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay was elected cause that fucking worm of a human being, Ray dib, was trying to save his ass.

Reality is, we shoulda got jimmy or some other guy cause pay is nothing but a dumb meat head with no game plan or tactics. If he is lucky he’ll stay through 2 years.

Every call on player selection has been shit. Lichaa (we all got fooled), jmk, this clay priest... everyone he has selected has been a dud. Meaney and cogger are shit.

If I was Anderson id buy Robbie and use him to white ant pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.