Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Point is, what's the definition of "unnatural"

If animal kingdom doesn't matter, then why say something is "unnatural". What makes it unnatural?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just one factor. You guys still stoning people to death?
Ok but you sound like you’re picking and choosing now lol. And when was stoning a thing with the Catholic Church? That was a Jewish and later Islamic thing. We definitely had capital punishment which should be reinstated in Australia for certain situations. Sometimes the only way to defeat an evil is to rid it of the world before it infects the rest of the world.
But let’s stay on your point though, without the what aboutism right? You’re saying now it’s one factor that a bigot is someone or a group not abiding by modern societal standards and therefore you deem it ok to call out certain people bigots. So Catholics would be perfectly justified and in the right to call people back in the day bigots for going against what at that point was modern societal standards.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Point is, what's the definition of "unnatural"

If animal kingdom doesn't matter, then why say something is "unnatural". What makes it unnatural?
Natural law. We can go into detail but what you’re saying is if animals do it or because animals do it it is therefore natural and ok to do. My point is where does that logic start and stop? And why does it start at point a and finish at point b. You can’t say gay sex is natural and ok coz it’s been documented animals done it but ignore animals also rape and murder for the sake of it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure, if you want to. I won't judge.
Ok have you seen the South Park episode of “lowering the bar”? That’s what I get from you lot. You’re willing to lower morals and values so much so just to fit in the immoral agendas of today’s societies. Example, “animals do it, so it’s natural and ok”. Since when are humans as low as animals.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incorrect again. The definition of bigot is:

"a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group"

It doesn't have to have anything to do with hate. In many cases it's being attached to a belief or opinion that is wrong and not accepted by modern society.

When you militantly stick to the belief that homosexuality is unnatural (again, happens in the animal kingdom) or a mental health issue, or a sexual perversion, or a choice, then you are by definition, a bigot.
Ha,Ha Ha, all that work just to call me and others who believe that sodomy is bad bigots, BTW gay's were the group most responsible for the spread of HIV, which killed many. BTW I have never gone around running down gays, I just think that the practice of sodomy is bad.
A bigot is a person who hates others simple., sorry mate but you haven't answered my question regarding weather your gay or not, because if your not gay, then your well short of the full quid.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ha,Ha Ha, all that work just to call me and others who believe that sodomy is bad bigots, BTW gay's were the group most responsible for the spread of HIV, which killed many. BTW I have never gone around running down gays, I just think that the practice of sodomy is bad.
A bigot is a person who hates others simple., sorry mate but you haven't answered my question regarding weather your gay or not, because if your not gay, then your well short of the full quid.
I’m enjoying being able to sit back for once lol. You’re a much better spokesman than me, I mean spokesperson!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Right.... because the Catholic church were never responsible for anything that killed many......

Is that really an argument you used to try defend the Catholic stance on Christianity?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must of missed that in my history lesson but I’m sure Catholics never stoned anyone to death. Wasn’t that the Jews?
And muslims lol. It’s funny coz the Catholics were the victims of stoning, boiled alive, eaten alive, I mean wait Catholics can’t speak about atrocities against them because it makes them real victims and defeats leftist narrative.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Right.... because the Catholic church were never responsible for anything that killed many......

Is that really an argument you used to try defend the Catholic stance on Christianity?
What were they responsible for? Please say the crusaders.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And muslims lol. It’s funny coz the Catholics were the victims of stoning, boiled alive, eaten alive, I mean wait Catholics can’t speak about atrocities against them because it makes them real victims and defeats leftist narrative.
You are such a victim babe. Little snow flakey victim