Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for the record. I turned water into scotch, raised the dead, and cured a man of a disease. Hacky, Tassie and Kambah were there to witness my miracles. Their testimony proves it.

I think i am the kennels prophet.

Worship me.
If you can turn water into chivas 15 yrs and dirt into waygu beef ,ill praise the fuck out of you all day every day

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you're not because if you were you would recognise what you posted as discrimination. What you want is to excuse your church for being even more irrelevant in modern societies.
Modern society has been corrupted beyond belief, only certain crimes by certain people are now prosecuted, you will see it if you open your eyes.
But then supporting a club which is so clearly shady, one should not be surprised, by your thinking.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That so called sacredness is little more than a self-serving convenience to protect paedophile priests.
This comment of yours comes not only from an ignorant person but a VERY VERY SICK one.
The church believes in forgiveness and rehabilitation, that's why paedophile Priests were moved away in an attempt to get them away from the opportunity of sin. it is more difficult to have access to kids in some perishers than it is in others.
You should become better informed about the Catholic Church. One good way of doing it is to study Christs teachings and compare them to the Catholic Churches interpretation of His teachings.
Another way is to read books about the life of Saints, if you do it with an open mind you will become a very good Catholic and support our Football club, not the one which is supported by the paganism promoting CH 9.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If Telstra are aware of the illegal activities and rather than report it to the police, transfer that employee to another branch where they again perform those illegal activities and that cycle is repeated for not just one, but multiple Telstra employees, than yes, Telstra has to be held to account for allowing those illegal activities to continue. Even the shareholders would be affected even though they had no stake or say in the matter, they would be affected by lower returns and share prices.

You churchies keep banging on about the individual within the organisation, but what if it's the organisation that leads the individual to become corrupt? I'm sure most priests do not enter the priesthood with notions of becoming corrupt. But what if through years of indoctrination it's the organisation that moulds the individual to become corrupt? What if that organisation has characteristics where it deems itself above the law or answerable to a high power. It's not that long a bow to draw to say some within that organisation would begin to see themselves or their decisions, if they were made for the benefit of that organisation, as being above the law. And this is where the corruption begins.

If an organisation has a long, long history of corruption, discrimination and malevolence and continues to display those same tendencies even through generations, than maybe, just maybe, it's the organisation itself that corrupts the individual and not the other way round.
You see, I understand what you're saying, I do - I'm sure everyone does. I don't have a problem with people who want justice against priests who have done wrong. What I do have an issue with though is when the entire Church is branded as corrupt when <1% of those inside are guilty.

I remember a case a few years ago where a priest was jailed for sexual assault at a birthday.

He had evidence that he was elsewhere:
  • Video evidence
  • Photographic evidence
  • Multiple alibis
He was still jailed. Apparently, if a priest is involved in a sexual assault case, the jury automatically brands them as guilty. They are easy targets.

He appealed to the judges after being in jail for some months, and they could see that there was no evidence against him, in fact, there was evidence in his favor that he was not there, and he was released.

Did he sue for being wrongfully convicted? No, Why? Because priests preach and practice forgiveness.

His life and reputation was ruined for nothing.

Why doesn't the news ever report on these??

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record. I turned water into scotch, raised the dead, and cured a man of a disease. Hacky, Tassie and Kambah were there to witness my miracles. Their testimony proves it.

I think i am the kennels prophet.

Worship me.
Hey guy,

NASHEED is the kennels prophet. Bow down to him otherwise....

Like.and reply

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You see, I understand what you're saying, I do - I'm sure everyone does. I don't have a problem with people who want justice against priests who have done wrong. What I do have an issue with though is when the entire Church is branded as corrupt when <1% of those inside are guilty.
And if those 1% are the ones making the corrupt and illegal decisions to protect the church at all costs, that sets up the corrupt culture and philosophy for the entire organisation. Those decisions are seen and heard and understood by the rest of the clergy to be about protecting the church and being utterly indoctrinated into that culture, they follow suit.

I understand you think this issue is just a couple or rogue priests within the church that commit these acts and that they are dealt with swiftly and permanently, but that is factually not the case in practice. I could quote you a report from 1985 titled "The Problem of sexual molestation by roman catholic clergy Meeting the problem in a comprehensive and responsible manner". Yeah it's the longest title ever, but that report was commissioned by the vatican, it outlined the issue, gave it precedence at the National Conference of Catholic Bishops that year and even put a monetary value on the cost to the church moving forward. The report was tabled, discussed and buried and instead the church employed lawyers to set up hush payment settlements to silence victims. Does that sound comprehensive and responsible to you?

That was not a couple of rogue priests, that was the church hierarchy deciding the reputation of the church was more important than the safety and innocence of children. How many children do you think have suffered and killed themselves since 1985 because of that decision? That culture and philosophy that the church is to be protected is still entrenched in church hierarchy today as I've said before, church lobbyists are determined to limit the compensation paid to victims and that, by any standard of ethic or moral behaviour is both disgusting and reprehensible.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And if those 1% are the ones making the corrupt and illegal decisions to protect the church at all costs, that sets up the corrupt culture and philosophy for the entire organisation. Those decisions are seen and heard and understood by the rest of the clergy to be about protecting the church and being utterly indoctrinated into that culture, they follow suit.

I understand you think this issue is just a couple or rogue priests within the church that commit these acts and that they are dealt with swiftly and permanently, but that is factually not the case in practice. I could quote you a report from 1985 titled "The Problem of sexual molestation by roman catholic clergy Meeting the problem in a comprehensive and responsible manner". Yeah it's the longest title ever, but that report was commissioned by the vatican, it outlined the issue, gave it precedence at the National Conference of Catholic Bishops that year and even put a monetary value on the cost to the church moving forward. The report was tabled, discussed and buried and instead the church employed lawyers to set up hush payment settlements to silence victims. Does that sound comprehensive and responsible to you?

That was not a couple of rogue priests, that was the church hierarchy deciding the reputation of the church was more important than the safety and innocence of children. How many children do you think have suffered and killed themselves since 1985 because of that decision? That culture and philosophy that the church is to be protected is still entrenched in church hierarchy today as I've said before, church lobbyists are determined to limit the compensation paid to victims and that, by any standard of ethic or moral behaviour is both disgusting and reprehensible.
That's what I can't fathom.

If child molestation is so abhorred to any institution, why haven't they sacked these offenders.

Speaking of Church involvement includes Anglican, Hillsong, Baptist etc but it seems the highest incidences are with Catholic priests.

Why were they deliberately moved on to other parishes and therefore allowed to carry on their wicked ways.

This is where culpability meets institutionalism.

We see it in politics, some business management, although they seem to be leading the way) also but isn't it fundamental to expect the highest of integrity from our Churches in dealing with this and ensure their people stop committing these acts?

Thats all I've got to say as a contribution. I have no Agenda.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful who you call sick, Jesus gave us certain rules that were supposed to live by, Perhaps you should look a little further as an example we have a law to live by, but recently 2 of our players had school girls in their hotel rooms, no civil law was broken yet our club stood the players down and suffered as a result ( BTW the club did not have to do it).
Each Institution has it's own rules (within certain limits) mind you, so our club has its standards outside the law. So your saying that the Church should not have its own standards, such as refusing to accept practices which it believes is against Christs teachings.
Some gays have tried to embarrass the church by trying to use it, instead of trying to use Gods love to change their ways, gay is a state of mind not an incurable body disease.
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS THEN TELL US WHY SOME MEN GET MARRIED HAVE KIDS THEN SOMETIME DURING THEIR LIFE TURN GAY.
If gays had any decencies and want to continue living that way they shouldn't go any where near a Catholic Church .
A lot of scientific research has been done on this. The general result is that it's a combination of genetics and environmental influence.

The research does not suggest that it's a choice or state of mind though. Quite the opposite.

In regard to the Church stance though, sure. They can believe whatever they want. But when someone says that it's a "mental illness" then that's not following the rules of the Church. It's just bigotry. The same way that if the Church disowned Asians, it would still be racist to insult Asians for being Asian just as it's bigotry to insult gay people for being gay.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s your point lol, the exact same thing is said among the “religous” as to why they don’t send their kids to public schools.
It’s a good point. Do I send my child to a public school, where trans and gender diverse teachings will become the norm soon and probably encouraged by the teachers. Or send them where they will get more traditional learning, which is far more important

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of scientific research has been done on this. The general result is that it's a combination of genetics and environmental influence.

The research does not suggest that it's a choice or state of mind though. Quite the opposite.

In regard to the Church stance though, sure. They can believe whatever they want. But when someone says that it's a "mental illness" then that's not following the rules of the Church. It's just bigotry. The same way that if the Church disowned Asians, it would still be racist to insult Asians for being Asian just as it's bigotry to insult gay people for being gay.
Sorry mate but you posted a whole lot of rubbish, and you haven't answered why some men and very probably women turn gay long after they married a hetro and had children.
WELL I'L TELL YOU THE TRUTH MATE.
People for whatever reason become bored with the same old thing in the case of men with the wife some find another one and either leave the original one, or just fantasise about sex. Their fantasies take them to alternatives including sodomy, some after fantasising about it will want to try it and get hooked, the anatomy offers alternative pleasures to hetro sex with the help of Satan.
This scenario also applies to young who may may lack confidence with the opposite sex, that's why some kids who are unhappy either try drugs or gouge themselves on junk food and become obese, while others fantasise about sex and end up wanting either a sex change or they gravitate to become gay.
BTW the great Chinese Philosopher said with our thoughts we make the world, if thoughts can shape the world it can certainly shape our desires and our personal make up.
BTW if you believe what you said about gays you must also believe that all addicts drink, drugs and gambling were born that way to.
Mate they all started in a very small way and slowly and gradually by craving which is another form of fantasising ended up becoming addicts, destroying their lives and sometimes the lives of their loved ones..
Perhaps you should learn more about Christian values and life style, if you do you will become a better person for it.
Al though some Catholics have been racists and some probably still are, our church never discriminated against other races in fact many Priests went to Asia to preach Christianity and were martyred their.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate but you posted a whole lot of rubbish, and you haven't answered why some men and very probably women turn gay long after they married a hetro and had children.
People for whatever reason become bored with the same old thing in the case of men with the wife some find another one and either leave the original one, or just fantasise about sex. Their fantasies take them to alternatives including sodomy, some after fantasising about it will want to try it and get hooked, the anatomy offers alternative pleasures to hetro sex with the help of Satan.
This scenario also applies to young who may may lack confidence with the opposite sex, that's why some kids who are unhappy either try drugs or gouge themselves on junk food and become obese, while others fantasise about sex and end up wanting either a sex change or they gravitate to become gay.
BTW the great Chinese Philosopher said with our thoughts we make the world, if thoughts can shape the world it can certainly shape our desires and our personal make up.
BTW if you believe what you said about gays you must also believe that all addicts drink, drugs and gambling were born that way to.
Mate they all started in a very small way and slowly and gradually by craving which is another form of fantasising ended up becoming addicts, destroying their lives and sometimes the lives of their loved ones..
Perhaps you should learn more about Christian values and life style, if you do you will become a better person for it.
Al though some Catholics have been racists and some probably still are, our church never discriminated against other races in fact many Priests went to Asia to preach Christianity and were martyred their.
Incorrect. As I said, there is plenty of research into it

But I'm pretty sure you're going to say that the research was created by Satan.

Feel free to provide the scientific research that backs up your belief.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's the same old argument that people used for racism. Convince yourself that it's unnatural so you can believe that you are not actually discriminating. You can still hold your head high in Church believing that you are righteous while belittling other human beings.

A reminder that religion doesn't make you a better person. Only you can make you a better person.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the same old argument that people used for racism. Convince yourself that it's unnatural so you can believe that you are not actually discriminating. You can still hold your head high in Church believing that you are righteous while belittling other human beings.

A reminder that religion doesn't make you a better person. Only you can make you a better person.
Exactly this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry mate but you p
. Their fantasies take them to alternatives including sodomy, some after fantasising about it will want to try it and get hooked, the anatomy offers alternative pleasures to hetro sex with the help of Satan.
Hearsay !!!!!can mods please delete nothing but Christian propaganda slandering satan.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
religion is a man made concept designed to produce fear and therefore exert control. To use an evil to make out that if you don’t do something according to gods word even though you’re supposedly made in gods likeness then you will go to a make believe hotspot is the most bizarre concept in that it makes no sense whatsoever. Fuck religion and it’s devious despots and start promoting spirituality. Amen.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate they all started in a very small way and slowly and gradually by craving which is another form of fantasising ended up becoming addicts,
So, if you have been married for decades and now have adult children and still think about sex hundreds of times a day (all hetro thoughts), based on your theory you could descend into gayness??? Just asking for a friend..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do vegans and Christians get the " TRUTH " confused with an opinion

You know the problem with that article?

The title. It should say, "Here's why 1/4 of men are wrong" coupled with Queen singing "Who wants to live forever"