Pope Francis resigning?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The speculation is coming from Megyn Kelly.

Vatican reporters are lashing out at Kelly for making shit up just to attract listeners to her podcast.

Theres no confirmation at the moment from the Vatican of anything like this happening
Maybe this Kelly chick can take over the hosting duties from Braith on NRL3SHITTY…. Sounds like she’s got good form to mix it with them flogs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe this Kelly chick can take over the hosting duties from Braith on NRL3SHITTY…. Sounds like she’s got good form to mix it with them flogs
It's the Megyn Kelly formerly of FOX News, the one who Trump said she was bleeding so couldn't be trusted or somethinf

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Vatican reporters are lashing out at Kelly for making shit up just to attract listeners to her podcast.

Theres no confirmation at the moment from the Vatican of anything like this happening
I’m so shamed..I saw her in Vatican City and people were attributing the news to her..they said to be wary.. But she’s so hot she could tell me the moon was made of cheese and I would believe her.. See that is my life long problem..I see a hot woman and blow my shit too early!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m so shamed..I saw her in Vatican City and people were attributing the news to her..they said to be wary.. But she’s so hot she could tell me the moon was made of cheese and I would believe her.. See that is my life long problem..I see a hot woman and blow my shit too early!
I know what you mean....

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Celibacy..?!" Is that really still a thing with catholic priests... ; )

"Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers..."
I would just hate to see you get defrocked without getting frocked first

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought knee issues were only a problem for the alter boys...

That's a joke, Realist. It's called humour. I don't actually believe that. That's why it's a joke.
Dw I won’t blow this thread up like someone else did in another because they “actually” got offended by subjective humour.
On a serious note to my dismay they’ve allowed alter girls now. It’s traditionally always meant to be only boys.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the Megyn Kelly formerly of FOX News, the one who Trump said she was bleeding so couldn't be trusted or somethinf
actually, I think Trump's bleeding comment was directed at Mika Brzezinski

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aye, enough of that simpish behaviour. A females looks should not dictate a man’s decision on anything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is pretty much all speculation. But what I will say is this. There very much is an almost divide amongst the pope Francis die hard clergy and the traditionalist clergy. Both sides can take it too far. The pope Francis side use his vague language to try and push for things completely against the catholic dogma/doctrine like gay marriage, abortion to name a couple, and then the traditional side who some now call pope Francis the anti pope and Benedict still the rightful pope. The issue with that is, pope emeritus Benedict himself has never come out saying he is still the pope, and all throughout catholic history when there has been an anti pope they have come out explicitly saying they are the true pope. They also were never elected by the conclave.
Pope Francis has made more “enemies” since he put more regulations and banning more Latin masses which has pissed off a lot of the traditionalists. But yeah some have gone too far even saying pope Francis is running seperate church and Catholics who still think he is a pope are following a different religion lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aye, enough of that simpish behaviour. A females looks should not dictate a man’s decision on anything.
Remember what Robin Williams said.. “God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time..”

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty much all speculation. But what I will say is this. There very much is an almost divide amongst the pope Francis die hard clergy and the traditionalist clergy. Both sides can take it too far. The pope Francis side use his vague language to try and push for things completely against the catholic dogma/doctrine like gay marriage, abortion to name a couple, and then the traditional side who some now call pope Francis the anti pope and Benedict still the rightful pope. The issue with that is, pope emeritus Benedict himself has never come out saying he is still the pope, and all throughout catholic history when there has been an anti pope they have come out explicitly saying they are the true pope. They also were never elected by the conclave.
Pope Francis has made more “enemies” since he put more regulations and banning more Latin masses which has pissed off a lot of the traditionalists. But yeah some have gone too far even saying pope Francis is running seperate church and Catholics who still think he is a pope are following a different religion lol
Most interesting coherent thing you’ve ever posted! :D

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember what Robin Williams said.. “God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time..”
Well….. isn’t that awkward.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Seems like she is running with the "pope announces retirement in August" rumour.

Or just trying to be relevant...

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robin Williams had a great skit about signs of alcoholism including one's charms for the other sex with pick up lines such as: "Why don't you sit on my face and I can guess your weight!"

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speculation the Pope will resign due to health and chronic knee problems…

@Kelpie03 and @Realist90 any insights guys?
So god decided his second in charge has to go, you would think since god can perform miracles he would heel the pope, maybe miracles were engraved on the third tablet and not being religious I learnt about the 15 commandments in the movie History of the world part 1, I'm sure this movie was based on a true story and Moses dropped the third tablet breaking it and that's how we ended up with 10 commandments.
Also I wonder if the pope job is advertised on Seek, I'm guessing you type in 'second in charge of the world' must have 60 years experience, miracles are not required, knowing how to wave is a must.