Pope Francis resigning?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I blame the dogs winning 2 in a row and looking like a good football team

Even the footy discussion section seems very slow, without much to discuss

We don't have enough drama going on at the club to spend more time discussing in the footy section, damn it!!!!
You should stick to Football.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice of you to not want men parading in lingerine in public, I gues that rules you out of attending the mardygrah.
Don't even bother with him.
He'll label you as a Bigot, Troll and say "you think you're better than everyone else" without you even saying any bigotry comments.
But he forgets all the derogatory statements he's made(displaying it in a joking way of course) about the Christian faith in the past and in other threads. Better still he's a moderator on TK but doesn't even bother shooting down other posters who make fun of Christianity either through words or Cartoon mockery images about Christ or other Christian figures showing his passive support and his true colours. Then if you call him up on it, he will use all sorts of labels and terminologies and spin his way out of it. Politician/Spin Doctor.
I really don't have time for people like that.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1656026462664.png

Please don't use words with Our God in a sexual way. Yes, your making reference to people with Christianophobia, but you could of used better choice of words. I find this humiliating.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really thought you were smarter than that, you use the term biggot and hate against someone expressing an opinion, yet your atiests mates can peddle all the lies and hate agains an institution which preaches only good is OK by you.
Get it into your thick skull that lies are only peddled by people who are intoxated with hate against those they hate.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that you actually think that shows how far your head is up your own arse. The Catholic Paedophile Network preaching only good = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look at it with an unbias mind you will see, that Realist like me wouldn't give a dam what you watch or like about all this drag stuff or any other form of alternative sexual behaviour, if like Hetro sex, people only did it inside 4 walls.
BTW in case it hasn't occured to you, why should an athiest have the slightest concern about what a Church teaches, unless.
The athiests deep down thinks that their might just be a God hence what the Church preaches might be right.
Or those indulging in sexual depraved acts want even more exposure. which every true Christian Church does/should oppose.
I was going to write a reply but couldn't be stuffed for you to only play the victim and completely misunderstand again the concepts being discussed.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice of you to not want men parading in lingerine in public, I gues that rules you out of attending the mardygrah.
That's a good point. And yes, I don't attend mardigras. I also don't think children should attend it as I've seen how full on it goes with not just lingerie, but often nudity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 55017

Please don't use words with Our God in a sexual way. Yes, your making reference to people with Christianophobia, but you could of used better choice of words. I find this humiliating.
That's fair. I completely agree that it's humiliating and a joke in poor taste. I did it in response to bigotry against transgender people but I completely agree that I shouldn't lower myself to Realist's level.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's fair. I completely agree that it's humiliating and a joke in poor taste. I did it in response to bigotry against transgender people but I completely agree that I shouldn't lower myself to Realist's level.
Lmfao why you always gotta bring me up take responsibility for your own actions without needing to bring someone down with you. You’re the one preaching tolerance this don’t offend this and that. The onus is on you to practise what you preach, not pick and choose when you wanna be tolerant. I however don’t have that issue, I’ve always condemned sin and always will.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was going to write a reply but couldn't be stuffed for you to only play the victim and completely misunderstand again the concepts being discussed.
This guy and calling others victims lolllll. Aye I still remember you crying victim to mr invisible saying you’ve been banned more than anyone else then he showed you the facts and you sat the fuck down like a good little boy. That’ll follow you like a germ so long as I’m around lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if you publicly express your opinion knowing it could lead to someone taking their life, and a person takes their own life based on your words, do you think you are in the right or in the wrong?

Side note. Realists "opinion" is that all transgender individuals (and all LGBTQI supporters) are groomers and pedophiles. That's not an "opinion", that's hate. Pure and simple.

If i said, "All Catholics are rapists and paedophiles!" would you respect my opinion?
You’re putting words in my mouth. I said the ideology allows for it, and the specific instances I’ve mentioned like preaching to minors about gay sex and sexuality is grooming and pedophilia as was the events recently taking place. I know you hate truth but ffs at least represent what I say correctly and not what you interpret and want to sperge to help your agenda.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that you actually think that shows how far your head is up your own arse. The Catholic Paedophile Network preaching only good = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
What do you know, Politis's wooden Horse is back.
As for my head been up my arse. just look just how warped your sick mind is, the Catholic Church is Paedophilia Network, while every half decent person on TK or anywhere else know that a few priests have molested kids, they know that the whole Church is not a Paedophila Network.
By your reasoning, 1 or 2 bad Politicians would make the whole Country rotten.
If you preach that the whole Country is rotten I've no doubt it will make you very popular, everywhere you go.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Politicans in the making, look back at some of your past posts and and explain why your posts are not those of a person who is intoxicated with hate.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy and calling others victims lolllll. Aye I still remember you crying victim to mr invisible saying you’ve been banned more than anyone else then he showed you the facts and you sat the fuck down like a good little boy. That’ll follow you like a germ so long as I’m around lol.
Yeh sure that's what happened!!!!

No you "germ" I complained to Mr invisible that you start a whole bunch of BS and he let's that slide and starts banning after people reply to your bullshit.

Just as in this thread, you started bullshit and continue with bullshit

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another Politicans in the making, look back at some of your past posts and and explain why your posts are not those of a person who is intoxicated with hate.
I'm aware of my views thanks, you have trouble understanding peoples posts. Again not wasting my time replying to you

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh sure that's what happened!!!!

No you "germ" I complained to Mr invisible that you start a whole bunch of BS and he let's that slide and starts banning after people reply to your bullshit.

Just as in this thread, you started bullshit and continue with bullshit
You’re such a liar lmfao you literally bitched to him saying how you get banned more than me then he showed how many more times I’ve in fact been banned over you. How the fuck do you feel good about yourself when you lie lol. You’re fucked if I can find the convo lol
Why would this be something I made up lmao such a random thing for someone to think up and lie about

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re such a liar lmfao you literally bitched to him saying how you get banned more than me then he showed how many more times I’ve in fact been banned over you. How the fuck do you feel good about yourself when you lie lol. You’re fucked if I can find the convo lol
Why would this be something I made up lmao such a random thing for someone to think up and lie about
Cry more