Pope Francis resigning?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing worse than trolls are trolling bigots who think they are better than everyone else. It's just sad.
I reckon you think your better than everybody else. But that’s just my opinion.

You’re labeling me as a bigot without me displaying any bigotry. That’s poor form matey. But I’m actually not surprised. This is what you call sad!

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"you accept transgender so why don't you accept a man in lingerie in public?" (paraphrasing)

You don't think that's a stupid question? You think that's not a lame slippery slope argument phrased as a question?

I honestly wasn't going to dignify the response with an answer because I thought it was an obvious troll response. I honestly thought you didn't equate the two. I am now seeing the actual issue. You really believe they are no different.

So to actually answer your question. Because transgender is accepted in modern society as something a person is. It's accepted because people who are transgender are not transgender by choice. They are who they are.

A man dressing in lingerie is either suffering a mental illness episode or he's just trying to piss people off. Transgender or not. It's considered unacceptable.

The fact that Conservatives can't tell the difference between an actual person who is actually transgender and a bloke dressing in lingerie in public, that shows the key issue here.

So again I bring up the Catholicism vs human sacrifice. Because that is the only way I figure that you can understand how totally different the two are.
Fire Up!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying that you or anyone else should be silenced. Just that if you push ideas that are factually wrong or potentially dangerous, then expect heavy criticism.

Take the stance against homosexuality and transgenderism. It has been shown in many studies that non-acceptance of these people leads to increased depression and higher suicide rates. If I bullied someone until they killed themselves, I would fully expect to be criticised for it. And I wouldn't say that I did it because of the love of my creator.

BTW, wasn't talking about you. I specifically said that some people will use God as an excuse to defend their hatred and bigotry. For example, Realist. He openly attacks anything he doesn't like and claims to be at righteous one.

My personal stance is always the same. Believe whatever you want. Do whatever you want. But if you do something that's to the detriment of others, then I'm going to pick on you. And if you make stuff up or twist the truth, then I'm going to pick on you. Like Realist saying that science "came into power" due to the Catholic church... whatever that means.
I really thought you were smarter than that, you use the term biggot and hate against someone expressing an opinion, yet your atiests mates can peddle all the lies and hate agains an institution which preaches only good is OK by you.
Get it into your thick skull that lies are only peddled by people who are intoxated with hate against those they hate.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why I said in general, not directed at you. But there are fkn perverts everywhere that will turn innocent things sexual.
Bro in my Church priests tell us that we can hate the sin but you must always love the sinner.
Would you agree that am I correct in saying that some of the athiests who post on TK are so intoxated with hate that they have to accuse Christians of been hatefull to cover up their own hate which is a produce of their own inadequancies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon you think your better than everybody else. But that’s just my opinion.

You’re labeling me as a bigot without me displaying any bigotry. That’s poor form matey. But I’m actually not surprised. This is what you call sad!
Nope. I don't think I'm better than anyone here. But Realist attacked transgender individuals and you jumped to defend him. Then you used deflection tactics to suggest that transgender and dudes wearing lingerie in public is the same thing. Also keeping in mind that you said you would punch that man if he was anywhere near your kid. Meaning you would probably treat any transgender person the same. Simple logic.

Unless of course you again made an error and are actually accepting of transgender individuals in society (while not actually supporting transgender individuals yourself)

I could be wrong though. I could have misread you. Maybe you do accept transgender individuals in society. If that's the case then, cool. I apologise. More power to you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really thought you were smarter than that, you use the term biggot and hate against someone expressing an opinion, yet your atiests mates can peddle all the lies and hate agains an institution which preaches only good is OK by you.
Get it into your thick skull that lies are only peddled by people who are intoxated with hate against those they hate.
But if you publicly express your opinion knowing it could lead to someone taking their life, and a person takes their own life based on your words, do you think you are in the right or in the wrong?

Side note. Realists "opinion" is that all transgender individuals (and all LGBTQI supporters) are groomers and pedophiles. That's not an "opinion", that's hate. Pure and simple.

If i said, "All Catholics are rapists and paedophiles!" would you respect my opinion?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was absolutely inappropriate for kids that age imo and I agree that the donations had a tipping connotation like @ASSASSIN said, could have been handled far better if that was the intent.
Mate I find it sickning how some of our resident athiests have stooped to such a low level perversity.
BTW this is the reason we need people wheather Church people or not to stand up against such sickning rubbish, it is also what has made me devout Catholic.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But if you publicly express your opinion knowing it could lead to someone taking their life, and a person takes their own life based on your words, do you think you are in the right or in the wrong?

Side note. Realists "opinion" is that all transgender individuals (and all LGBTQI supporters) are groomers and pedophiles. That's not an "opinion", that's hate. Pure and simple.

If i said, "All Catholics are rapists and paedophiles!" would you respect my opinion?
Refering to your last line, If you stroll back on some posts in the Religious discussion thread you will fin that some of your athiests mates have said just that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro in my Church priests tell us that we can hate the sin but you must always love the sinner.
Would you agree that am I correct in saying that some of the athiests who post on TK are so intoxated with hate that they have to accuse Christians of been hatefull to cover up their own hate which is a produce of their own inadequancies.
You know I can't answer that, I do not know what's in the heart of men.

But as for @Hacky McAxe he is my brother. He was one of the first to help me when I first got sick 10 years ago. So I know he has good in his heart.

Away from the kennel, sure there are heaps of dickheads that go out of their way to express their hate against us.

But I'm not surprised, our Book tells us what's in store for us. We just have to keep the faith.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Refering to your last line, If you stroll back on some posts in the Religious discussion thread you will fin that some of your athiests mates have said just that
I know. And I strongly disagreed with them. But does that make it right?

If some atheists attack priests, does that make it fair for Catholics to attack transgender people?

Or should we leave "an eye for an eye" in the old testament where it belongs?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nope. I don't think I'm better than anyone here. But Realist attacked transgender individuals and you jumped to defend him. Then you used deflection tactics to suggest that transgender and dudes wearing lingerie in public is the same thing. Also keeping in mind that you said you would punch that man if he was anywhere near your kid. Meaning you would probably treat any transgender person the same. Simple logic.

Unless of course you again made an error and are actually accepting of transgender individuals in society (while not actually supporting transgender individuals yourself)

I could be wrong though. I could have misread you. Maybe you do accept transgender individuals in society. If that's the case then, cool. I apologise. More power to you.
Piss off mate. Your saying I’m probably this and probably that. Thinking and assuming of my character without any real substance to call me a bigot, troll and saying I think I’m better than anyone else. How do you know how I treat gays and transgender people? Or are you just stereotyping me because that’s how you perceive Christian people to be? Because that’s what it seems like. Maybe you are the bigot? Grow up

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Piss off mate. Your saying I’m probably this and probably that. Thinking and assuming of my character without any real substance to call me a bigot, troll and saying I think I’m better than anyone else. How do you know how I treat gays and transgender people? Or are you just stereotyping me because that’s how you perceive Christian people to be? Because that’s what it seems like. Maybe you are the bigot? Grow up
Cool. You don't have a problem with transgender people then?

Good. I'm sure when Realist attacked transgender people and you defended him, you did it by error. Cool.

I'm sure when you pulled out the false equivalency between transgender individuals and random dudes undressing in public, you did that in error. Cool.

Honestly there's many Christians that I'm good friends with. Assassin is a perfect example. My wife is another good example. I have nothing against Christians. I actually think Christianity is a good thing. But I do have issue with people calling transgender and gay people "groomers and paedophiles". In other words, I have issue with bigots regardless of their religion or motivation.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But is ok for you to make judgements on others, right?

Screenshot_20220623-223647_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-223734_Chrome.jpg

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In any case, this thread had nothing to do with the drag show until realist decided to continue this shit on from the US politics thread.

No one else re-started this topic except realist.

Then realist proceeded to label these people groomers and pedophiles, then decided to label me as a groomer and pedophile because I defended the drag shows motives as not being sinister, then he decides to further the pedophile accusation against an atheist such as myself by claiming I support the Islamic teaching of Ayeshas age of marriage.

But sure us non-religious folk are the causes of all these problems because we're not "brothers".

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cool. You don't have a problem with transgender people then?

Good. I'm sure when Realist attacked transgender people and you defended him, you did it by error. Cool.

I'm sure when you pulled out the false equivalency between transgender individuals and random dudes undressing in public, you did that in error. Cool.

Honestly there's many Christians that I'm good friends with. Assassin is a perfect example. My wife is another good example. I have nothing against Christians. I actually think Christianity is a good thing. But I do have issue with people calling transgender and gay people "groomers and paedophiles". In other words, I have issue with bigots regardless of their religion or motivation.
Spin Doctor

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know I can't answer that, I do not know what's in the heart of men.

But as for @Hacky McAxe he is my brother. He was one of the first to help me when I first got sick 10 years ago. So I know he has good in his heart.

Away from the kennel, sure there are heaps of dickheads that go out of their way to express their hate against us.

But I'm not surprised, our Book tells us what's in store for us. We just have to keep the faith.
Thanks you spoke the words of a person living a true Christian life.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In any case, this thread had nothing to do with the drag show until realist decided to continue this shit on from the US politics thread.

No one else re-started this topic except realist.

Then realist proceeded to label these people groomers and pedophiles, then decided to label me as a groomer and pedophile because I defended the drag shows motives as not being sinister, then he decides to further the pedophile accusation against an atheist such as myself by claiming I support the Islamic teaching of Ayeshas age of marriage.

But sure us non-religious folk are the causes of all these problems because we're not "brothers".
If you look at it with an unbias mind you will see, that Realist like me wouldn't give a dam what you watch or like about all this drag stuff or any other form of alternative sexual behaviour, if like Hetro sex, people only did it inside 4 walls.
BTW in case it hasn't occured to you, why should an athiest have the slightest concern about what a Church teaches, unless.
The athiests deep down thinks that their might just be a God hence what the Church preaches might be right.
Or those indulging in sexual depraved acts want even more exposure. which every true Christian Church does/should oppose.