Status
Not open for further replies.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t do test too lazy.

All I know is:

1) Pro Republic
2) Pro change flag to green & gold with just the southern cross in the centre.
3) Anti religion.
4) Pro union.
5) Anti big business exploiting workers, polluting the world, avoiding tax, stopping new developments/industry that will lesson their domination and influencing governments by funding their campaigns.
6) Anti war.
7) Anti 1% of the world owing most of the wealth.
8) Anti world having to trade in US currency.
9) Anti International Monetary Fund and World Bank dictating what countries need to do.
10) Pro Science.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Government implements or allows the ten thousand dollar cash ban, negative interest rates or back bail ins, its time for a second revolution against the Government.

eureka.gif

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.56

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
People usually describe me as 'really conservative', but personally I always thought I was more towards the centre (but still slightly conservative), so this little test confirms what I thought.

Banned
Reaction score
People usually describe me as 'really conservative', but personally I always thought I was more towards the centre (but still slightly conservative), so this little test confirms what I thought.
Ask them to sit the test as well.
I feel the majority end up surprised with their results :grinning:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's funny, I selected most options that you would attribute to a right winger but ended up with a clear left wing result... I can imagine the same happened for others

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a question

Why do Left wing people have more food allergies than Right wing???

Is it just me?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a question

Why do Left wing people have more food allergies than Right wing???

Is it just me?
Depends if you mean actual food allergies or believed food allergies. For example, many people now days (often lefties) think that they're allergic to gluten when they're actually just hypochondriacs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny, I selected most options that you would attribute to a right winger but ended up with a clear left wing result... I can imagine the same happened for others
It's a bit of a flaw of all these tests. The questions are worded in a way that could mean two things. One being left and one being right. Unless you answer it in a way that the author intended you to answer it, then you're going to get a wrong result.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then there's confusion ones like:

"A genuine free market requires restrictions on the ability of predator multinationals to create monopolies"

This is hard to answer because you may say that there should be restrictions on predator multinationals, but restrictions prevent it from being a genuine free market so there's no real way to answer it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a bit of a flaw of all these tests. The questions are worded in a way that could mean two things. One being left and one being right. Unless you answer it in a way that the author intended you to answer it, then you're going to get a wrong result.
These tests, like your run of the mill IQ tests online are flawed of course. But also, many (most?) people have no idea on what "left" and "right" really mean.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends if you mean actual food allergies or believed food allergies. For example, many people now days (often lefties) think that they're allergic to gluten when they're actually just hypochondriacs.
Yep pretty much what im thinking too mate. Amazing how that works.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

haha yeah I noticed that! I cop that shit all the time at work and it's annoying because you've gotta stop and analyse the questions.. should just be straight forward

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last chance to make some noise to stop the $10,000 cash ban.

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
204 Australian companies who have generated $800 billion dollars over the last 5 years and have paid no tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.