News Pokies, politics and a pen: Inside the dogfight for power at Canterbury

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL @ Chris Barrett.
Hopefully no relation to Trent as you are about as useful as tits on a bull.
Journalism sinks to new lows when you thought it wasnt possible hahahaha.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me I refuse to support a rival ticket unless I know who they are. Anderson and co were duly elected. Respect the process of duly run and won elections...otherwise what is the alternative...endless elections? Give me a break. Wait till the next elections I say... agitate and garner your support then. NOT BEFORE!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For me I refuse to support a rival ticket unless I know who they are. Anderson and co were duly elected. Respect the process of duly run and won elections...otherwise what is the alternative...endless elections? Give me a break. Wait till the next elections I say... agitate and garner your support then. NOT BEFORE!!!
Agree,
These wogs need to grow some balls and put their name to the ticket if they are fair dinkum.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some balls like the Indian community at Harris Park huh
Off topic, but I will detour and say NO ONE messes with the indian community in HP!
They took the land from Lebanon and you see stuff like this that reminds us all of the ferocity within the community there.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Off topic, but I will detour and say NO ONE messes with the indian community in HP!
You see stuff like this that reminds us all of the ferocity within the community there.
That only happened because the local council closed the public toilets early after the vindaloo eating competition

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That only happened because the local council closed the public toilets early after the vindaloo eating competition
Lol.
So much racism.
But whatever. It's funny.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There is a rival ticket on. A few of us know the names but are gagged by various sources. My inbox is running hot with talk about it.

There's some influence there, I'll say that.
Eagle eyed forum members will note I did reveal some names early on and then some clues but I was forced to delete.
Brad Morrin is one? LOL

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Brad Morrin is one? LOL
Involved, but not on the actual ticket I believe.
For some reason people have been circulating rumours he drafted the EGM document. Which is random.

The other rumour was Chris Anderson is orchestrating the ticket Behind the scenes to punt his wife. Lol!

I know of 5 names on this ticket and the leader.
2 are Aussies and three are arabs. That is the only clue I'm giving.
It was 6, but I'm also hearing that Khoder Nassar showed interest but may have backed out, because he doesn't want his name associated with the Bulldogs rep. So he's scratched.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There is a rival ticket on. A few of us know the names but are gagged by various sources. My inbox is running hot with talk about it.

There's some influence there, I'll say that.
Eagle eyed forum members will note I did reveal some names early on and then some clues but I was forced to delete.
You really are a kennel powerbroker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are the rivals the Laundy group?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Win win then. I wouldn’t want the Bulldogs associated with Khoder Nasser’s rep.
I don’t know what he brings to the table really.. he manages Sonny & Quade Cooper. Both at the very pointy end of their career and I’m not sure what influence he would have. Absolutely bizarre and the least likely of rumours to be true in my opinion.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know what he brings to the table really.. he manages Sonny & Quade Cooper. Both at the very pointy end of their career and I’m not sure what influence he would have. Absolutely bizarre and the least likely of rumours to be true in my opinion.
Agree mate. Has as much power as a wall mounted hairdryer at a motor inn.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No need to discuss Khoder anymore.

The 5 I know of, 3 are very powerful people. At least one is known to every bulldog fan here on the kennel, and may come as a surprise to some. Two I had to research their names as I didn't recognise, but some others Here would know them.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree mate. Has as much power as a wall mounted hairdryer at a motor inn.
As hot as one of the irons at a formula one hotel.. you know after 30mins you will still have creases in your shirt..