News Pokies, politics and a pen: Inside the dogfight for power at Canterbury

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to one influential figure around the Bulldogs, more than enough signatures have already been gathered away from those in the trenches at Revesby Workers to call an EGM right now. The way he tells it, an ultimatum will be issued to Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty calling for them to stand down, warning that if it goes to a vote “it will be a bloodbath”.

Source :
By Chris Barrett
September 21, 2020 — 7.45pm
It say they have already collected enough signatures to call an EGM.

So what was the point of the Revesby Workers PR stunt?

Who is Chris Barrett and who does he work for?

If you had the numbers wouldn't you be using all available people to to get the 400+ votes you need to win at the EGM instead of wasting time getting signatures that don't count?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we know, but as article indicates their probably looking at getting 500, ( more than 50%) to approach the 3 x they want removed to make them stand down before calling it and save them the embarrassment of losing at the Egm
100 to call egm

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It say they have already collected enough signatures to call an EGM.

So what was the point of the Revesby Workers PR stunt?

Who is Chris Barrett and who does he work for?

If you had the numbers wouldn't you be using all available people to to get the 400+ votes you need to win at the EGM instead of wasting time getting signatures that don't count?
Chris Barrett from SMH

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Names. We want names.
Can't you work it out?
He said that he gave out hints before....
I know who it is.....

Screenshot_20200921-225058_Google.jpg
MAHATMA COTE.... (AKA....Nasheed)

Problem is that he is still looking for our hooker...looks like he found one though...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Something to do with renewal letters
Right. And the 500 sigs must’ve been related to the insurgency George Coorey allegedly put down - yet he denies he’s the puppet master this time...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not puppet master this time, correct, the ones arranging now hold a lot of power $$$
Right. And the 500 sigs must’ve been related to the insurgency George Coorey allegedly put down - yet he denies he’s the puppet master this time...

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There is a rival ticket on. A few of us know the names but are gagged by various sources. My inbox is running hot with talk about it.

There's some influence there, I'll say that.
Eagle eyed forum members will note I did reveal some names early on and then some clues but I was forced to delete.
You are full of shit