Poach Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the Buzz

‘POACH’ DOGS

YOU’D think Canterbury would be busy offloading players, not signing them.

In a slap in the face to their local juniors, the Bulldogs are trying to poach six of Melbourne Storm’s hottest under-18 prospects. They are all homegrown Victorian kids.

Storm football general manager Frank Ponissi rang the Bulldogs on Friday to give them a spray.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol storm wake up. Its a business these days, if you want to keep the players make them a better offer.

Reactions: DT

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd trust Rothfields words if he was writing s story about the cheapest places to buy bulk alcohol. But I'll believe it when I see it. It's pretty low of Melbourne to complain since we were nice enough to allow them to sign two good NRL level players if Rothfield isn't just talking crap.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares they are 18 year old kids who wont count to out salary cap. They arent doing their job if theyre not chasing the next gen.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw maybe that guy is pissed off because we have dented their young guys confidence, if the bulldogs are trying to recruit you then you must be non-good

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
btw maybe that guy is pissed off because we have dented their young guys confidence, if the bulldogs are trying to recruit you then you must be non-good
As if these boys would join us knowing how disgusting we are !!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good .. fuck those cheating *****.

Problem is most of their REALLY good recruits coming through are already signed up to Storm.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont hear Qld getting the shits with Melbourne pinching every other player they have...
Stuff Melbourne, they shouldn't be in the comp anyway, no one gives a shit about league in Victoria, they are too occupied with Bogan Ball

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Of course we poach, we release all our talent....it makes sense.....right?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
huh, didn't realise they had any vic kids. I thought their base was on the sunshine coast

Status
Not open for further replies.