PM's XIII - Bulldogs player watch (no Averillo)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of the comments in this thread are even more over the top than usual. It's a PMs13 game where they won by 50 and certain people want to tear up contracts. Get a grip for fucks sake.

I swear Burton must have fucked Zane Leasks dead pet goldfish to get this level of hate on every post. Death ride your own player more!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some of the comments in this thread are even more over the top than usual. It's a PMs13 game where they won by 50 and certain people want to tear up contracts. Get a grip for fucks sake.

I swear Burton must have fucked Zane Leasks dead pet goldfish to get this level of hate on every post. Death ride your own player more!
Another long, meaningless set of paragraphs that you try to make yourself sound well. I can have my opinion and so can you, i’m not deathriding, never promoted anything to Burton or any other player to die or self harm themselves because i don’t like the way they are playing. If anyone needs to ‘get a grip’ it’s you as the grip you have on Burton’s cock right now is astronomically glued to the slobbery knob of his.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Gonna be a long offseason with these peanuts harping on as usual.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a Burton fan but starting to think that he's so overrated by the media. He's a competent centre but as a 5/8th hasn't shown anything apart from his bombs. His ball playing is non existent and lacks vision.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a Burton fan but starting to think that he's so overrated by the media. He's a competent centre but as a 5/8th hasn't shown anything apart from his bombs. His ball playing is non existent and lacks vision.
I will never blame him on how he plays, until Flanagan can fuck off and let him play with a professional 7. Not talking about tonight's bullshit game.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will never blame him on how he plays, until Flanagan can fuck off and let him play with a professional 7. Not talking about tonight's bullshit game.
Nahh if we're paying him marquee money then he should be our Lockyer and make the half-back look good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've said this all along with him, his ball skills are just arse. I do think he can develop them a fair bit but at this stage of his career he's just lacking far too much and almost looks uncomfortable when he's required to play into the line and create space for his outside man.

His biggest strength is his size, pace and footwork, when you've got that you're going to cause problems for the defence when you actually run at it. He has the same problem as Jake and many others at the club and it's that if the space isn't there they don't run. Problem now is that he's playing in the halves and he has the responsibility of creating that space and if he can't do that then it just impacts everyone else's game. Even just something as simple as what Walker did for Jake in his try just seems beyond him at this stage.

Anyway this is my big issue with him, when you're talking premium 5/8 money then I think you need to be a fair bit more polished than Burton currently is. Maybe it changes next season if we finally get out shit together but it's still a concern.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've said this all along with him, his ball skills are just arse. I do think he can develop them a fair bit but at this stage of his career he's just lacking far too much and almost looks uncomfortable when he's required to play into the line and create space for his outside man.

His biggest strength is his size, pace and footwork, when you've got that you're going to cause problems for the defence when you actually run at it. He has the same problem as Jake and many others at the club and it's that if the space isn't there they don't run. Problem now is that he's playing in the halves and he has the responsibility of creating that space and if he can't do that then it just impacts everyone else's game. Even just something as simple as what Walker did for Jake in his try just seems beyond him at this stage.

Anyway this is my big issue with him, when you're talking premium 5/8 money then I think you need to be a fair bit more polished than Burton currently is. Maybe it changes next season if we finally get out shit together but it's still a concern.
Spot on ... We both hated Lachlan Lewis and to be blunt, even that speaker stealing fucker had a better passing game than Burton lol. Still time to fix his issues, I hope Ciraldo can cater to his strengths.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox panelists are tipping Shaun Lane to make the Kangaroos squad. He must be having a Richard Villasanti year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Spot on ... We both hated Lachlan Lewis and to be blunt, even that speaker stealing fucker had a better passing game than Burton lol. Still time to fix his issues, I hope Ciraldo can cater to his strengths.
Please cmon lewis was and is the worst player to ever pull on a dog’s jersey

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I called it too bro from his first game in first grade when everyone was jazzing over him.

"Well done to the team and in particular Lewis but it’s one game and while he did a commendable job let’s not put the weight of the club in expectations on him and just take him one game at a time for what he can offer. Frawley started some what the same and now look at the comments he attracts LOL ... WELL DONE Lachlan, I hope he gets many more opportunities to not only cement a first grade spot but show case his skill set for all supporters to see."

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another long, meaningless set of paragraphs that you try to make yourself sound well. I can have my opinion and so can you, i’m not deathriding, never promoted anything to Burton or any other player to die or self harm themselves because i don’t like the way they are playing. If anyone needs to ‘get a grip’ it’s you as the grip you have on Burton’s cock right now is astronomically glued to the slobbery knob of his.
Haha. Did I slobber over anything he did in this shitty game? No one should get too worked up over anything good or bad done in an exhibition game against a sub Reserve Grade standard team.

Even when Burton does good things, you cry because it will drive up his price and he's not worth it. It sounds like you'd rather see him fail than succeed.