PM's XIII - Bulldogs player watch (no Averillo)

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He literally has a try, 2 lime breaks and almost scored another and he's played half the game. That hate he gets is absolutely stupid.
He’s also playing a side that has no nrl players. So if he can’t put in on for half a game against a qld cup side then I’m assuming you think he’ll take us too a grand final in 23

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Laurie is miles better than Averillo. Also, the reason why Burton isn't kicking today is probably because their halfback told him not to.
Maybe because he’s fucking shit and has no IQ or game smarts.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe because he’s fucking shit and has no IQ or game smarts.
He's not shit. He was playing next to Flanagan all year. If that was me, i would have suffered from depression. Put him with a superstar halfback and see what happens. Not talking about this shit game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's not shit. He was playing next to Flanagan all year. If that was me, i would have suffered from depression. Put him with a superstar halfback and see what happens. Not talking about this shit game.
He’s playing next to fucking Cherry Evans and the **** has done sweet fuck all. So sick of blaming the 7 bullshit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Laurie is miles better than Averillo. Also, the reason why Burton isn't kicking today is probably because his partnered half told him something.
Lol no