Please tell me this is b.s

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Relax...all Chad Randall does is run the water and messages out to the players..hardly call that an assistant coach

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donnie Singe might not be bad, if we can get him back. Dogs at least played 80 minutes and looked fit under him.

But the Andersons shafted him hard from the club, so he may not be interested in heading back.

Not to mention he got Foran through a season without breaking!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Than fuck we have Gus. No chance Gus would allow Haslers wadhed up shit move over here

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has V'Landys rules altered the fabric of the game so much that the "older" coaches are starting to unravel. Maybe it is a blessing we signed Ciraldo, as he is the leader of a new generation of coaches. I guess just like players, coaches become old and outdated.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Des letting the players sit out for “religious “ reasons absolutely sunk them

I think the coach and or general manager should have sat them out all year for refusing to wear a jumper ,it’s not like it had swasticas on it

should have made them wear the shorts too

Attachments

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the coach and or general manager should have sat them out all year for refusing to wear a jumper ,it’s not like it had swasticas on it

The players did the right thing. They had an issue with the "gay pride" thing and voiced their opinion by taking a stand. The Manly club should have discussed it with the players to gauge if there were any concerns. If I was a player I would refuse to wear it also. While I have no interest in their lifestyle as it is none of my business, at the same time I would be pissed off, if my employer tried to force me to celebrate their personal choice, which doesn't coincide with mine.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

They would have look fabulous, dahling.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idek know Chad Randall must be Terry's son?
Played a lot of FG I read i assume for Manly?
Fair to say I haven't followed nor given a fuck about other teams over the years and this may be a clear example..or just a shithouse memory.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The players did the right thing. They had an issue with the "gay pride" thing and voiced their opinion by taking a stand. The Manly club should have discussed it with the players to gauge if there were any concerns. If I was a player I would refuse to wear it also. While I have no interest in their lifestyle as it is none of my business, at the same time I would be pissed off, if my employer tried to force me to celebrate their personal choice, which doesn't coincide with mine.
Correct I just hope and pray that the Many Pride experiment is a lesson for our beloved Bulldogs.
Can't wait to talk to the 1 board member I know.
KEEP OUR CLUB AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM ALL THE POLITICAL AND ANY OTHER TRENDY B. S. AS POSSIBLE.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, I think the thought police are trying very hard to make gayism compulsory.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, I think the thought police are trying very hard to make gayism compulsory.
During the 1980's when Wran legalised it and the Mardi Grah began, I remember the gay suporters joking about how it would one day be made compolsery