Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing a newly appointed board member may be on his way out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Meh I joined for a couple of years then bad performance after bad performance I let it go. Might join again this year.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Friday I finally became a proud paid member of the Bulldogs football club and I really look forward to having a say, a vote in future board elections (after the 3 year wait). I now wish I'd done so many years ago and I could vote in 2022 but being eligible to vote in 2024 sure beats 2026 or even further.

If you really do care about OUR club and you want a say in the future of the Bulldogs don't just sit back like I did for many years constantly having a whinge on The Kennel. Put your money where your mouth is and do something about it. Do something that can actually have an effect and bring the changes you'd like to see.

Please don't sit back thinking it no use, that you'll never contribute to real change in future. Just this week we saw a perfect example of how just over 100 member signatures could have a major influence in the running of the club.

The more members we have the stronger it makes the club internally, in appearance to potential board directors and to potential sponsors and our opponents can see how strong we are in actual numbers.

There's an initial one-off joining fee of $45 (including membership until the end of that calendar year) then it's only $15 a year after that which is nothing really to have the privilege of being a proud paid up member.

If you wish to join, do what I did and simply state your desire to do so on a post (like this one) and there's a very good chance one of the friendly helpful members will reach out to you by private message if they think you're a good person and you'd make a good member.

Current members look forward to meeting you at future forums, having some private chats and you might be privy to some inside information about the club you wouldn't otherwise know. :blush:
I like to become a member

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
How do you vote from Singapore?? Lol
Mate I am in France and can vote by Proxy as long as documents received in a timely fashion......Dinkum Dog helped me get my membership back recently (I was a member up until 2013 and let it slip when I moved to France......) Now my membership has been restored and I can vote this year or whenever the next elections are........

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Membership finally came through yesterday, took a couple of months but that’s including the Christmas break and no doubt some COVID crap.

Thanks DD

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Guys i also got my member pack, what am i entitled to?

Do i get free tickets to doggies home games or better seating etc?

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all my fellow dogs supporters. Who is doing the upcoming Zoom AGM meeting planned for Feb ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all my fellow dogs supporters. Who is doing the upcoming Zoom AGM meeting planned for Feb ?
I think I'll be joining that Zoom depending on work commitments that day

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys i also got my member pack, what am i entitled to?

Do i get free tickets to doggies home games or better seating etc?
Hi Stingray. No tickets to games but you can go to members days (meet players), club member meetings and after 3 years vote in elections for the board and help sign up other new members. It's only $15 a year on-going.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
On Friday I finally became a proud paid member of the Bulldogs football club and I really look forward to having a say, a vote in future board elections (after the 3 year wait). I now wish I'd done so many years ago and I could vote in 2022 but being eligible to vote in 2024 sure beats 2026 or even further.

If you really do care about OUR club and you want a say in the future of the Bulldogs don't just sit back like I did for many years constantly having a whinge on The Kennel. Put your money where your mouth is and do something about it. Do something that can actually have an effect and bring the changes you'd like to see.

Please don't sit back thinking it no use, that you'll never contribute to real change in future. Just this week we saw a perfect example of how just over 100 member signatures could have a major influence in the running of the club.

The more members we have the stronger it makes the club internally, in appearance to potential board directors and to potential sponsors and our opponents can see how strong we are in actual numbers.

There's an initial one-off joining fee of $45 (including membership until the end of that calendar year) then it's only $15 a year after that which is nothing really to have the privilege of being a proud paid up member.

If you wish to join, do what I did and simply state your desire to do so on a post (like this one) and there's a very good chance one of the friendly helpful members will reach out to you by private message if they think you're a good person and you'd make a good member.

Current members look forward to meeting you at future forums, having some private chats and you might be privy to some inside information about the club you wouldn't otherwise know. :blush:
I see some extreme juxtaposition in the title.

Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

The more members, the more people having their say, the less 'power' one has as their opinion will get drowned out by more people having their say as well.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wednesday June 30 there is a football club members Forum. Should be good to get some insight.

The kennel is very lucky to have someone like dinkumdog active. Would be good to get some newer members involved.