Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@DinkumDog hooked me up with the form and helped me with the process. He's an absolute legend!!!

Sign up everyone if you can. The most sense I hear about our wonderful club comes from this forum and it's time we had our voice heard.
Very true and if you’re an absolute knob DD won’t support your application

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The purpose of having someone propose your application and then have another second it is to vouch for the applicant in that they are of good character. It is not just a formality or a step in the process that is to be taken lightly.
I’m not a member of the football club but just concerned of the lack of integrity everyone is showing in this forum, mathematically the odds of undesirables becoming members is certain so I hope you all are happy with what you’re doing.

No problem if you sign the applications of 100 members as long as you know them personally.
Thanks Lynn

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone got a current membership form they can send to me? I will need a seconder as well. Thanks

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also keen I'd love to be a member folks, long term(as in 40+ years supporter but brand new poster)so I don't fit the younger voter category lol but would be grateful to have some assistance to join? Am an Interstater too.

Cheers.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait for the troops to get out of bed,
Then someone will assist you guys via PM.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh keen! If there’s 2 on that can help? Let me know. Cheers

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I’m happy to help if anyone would like.
The more the merrier.
Our club needs everyone who wants to see it prosper long into the future.
The more supporters we convert to members the better. Feel free to PM...
Dinkum......I realise that the Board situation has well & truly passed, but I am very interested in taking membership in the Football club......can you help me please.....

I was a member of the Football club around 8-10 years ago, but let it slide when I moved overseas to live. I have been living in France now for nearly 8 years and I would now like to look at re-establishing my membership. Can you organise the forms necessary and perhaps help with proposer & seconder please. Feel free to email me if need be (send me a PM and I will provide my address if needed)

Thanks

Graham Roberts

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Again anyone able to help me sort my membership? Cheers

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anyone is helping people become members of the football club DM me. Im keen to sign up if possible

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Same. In QLD now. But would like to be a member of the footy club. Can someone PM me.

LambCurry

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Joining and supporting the club financially is such a weird concept.
Literally just giving a corporation money.
Weirdly, I have been supporting the bulldogs from 4 years old and 37 years later my passion for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs has not waned. The jubilation of watching my team win the grand final in 2004, screaming for SBW to high five from the stands, watching him in a daze, words can’t explain to the Dark Days after Des, where I turned from a proud dog to a whinging and dissatisfied closet supporters. The Bulldogs capture my imagination every year, with the dramas of team rosters and recruiting, offseason off field shenanigans and injuries, it’s all part of being a supporter and for you to distill this down to handing money over to a corporation is to not understand. Hopefully I have enlightened you somewhat.