Plea to my fellow Bulldog fans. I am humbly requesting your support for the South Sydney Rabbitohs duding the finals campaign

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Or what you’ll need some tissues to cry? Can dish shit and troll everyone but can’t take the heat ? Check your self #BobsAndVegene
Can you please say something like 'hairy terrorist no good fully sick leb' or something?
I don't like the indian reference.
I wear G star

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That penalty for Reynolds falling over someone laying on the ground was a classic.......when I saw that I knew the push was on for Souffs by the officials....was delightful to see them exit the competition. It was night of the inbred looking at the crowd. They were all so close together no social distancing meaning they must all have been family members.... the NRL is exceptionally lucky that there have not been any positive tests in the competition. UK took all the precautions in the world for ESL but they have been plagued by infections...

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
bulldogs are probably one oif the most disliked teams.

i saw a eulogy of someone who dies the other day and during the eulogy they mentioned how muxh this person disliked the dogs and how everyone would her about it. obviously it was said in context of 'lol thats such a her thing to say' but goes to show.

bulldogs are cheats, rapists, shit fans or leb in the publics eye
Well at least now the **** can rest in piss.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That penalty for Reynolds falling over someone laying on the ground was a classic.......when I saw that I knew the push was on for Souffs by the officials....was delightful to see them exit the competition. It was night of the inbred looking at the crowd. They were all so close together no social distancing meaning they must all have been family members.... the NRL is exceptionally lucky that there have not been any positive tests in the competition. UK took all the precautions in the world for ESL but they have been plagued by infections...
Yeah that first penalty where he tripped over a guy on the ground I almost turned it off. Thought the script was week and truly written. They really really tired to get the Pride fairy tale but Souths just stuffed it for the NRL.. So great to see. I guess the script writers will now push the Smith hero best player to ever play story. Wasn’t the NRLs first choice of outcome so suck a dick NRL

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah that first penalty where he tripped over a guy on the ground I almost turned it off. Thought the script was week and truly written. They really really tired to get the Pride fairy tale but Souths just stuffed it for the NRL.. So great to see. I guess the script writers will now push the Smith hero best player to ever play story. Wasn’t the NRLs first choice of outcome so suck a dick NRL
They have already been on the Smith bandwagon to the nth degree. Channel Nine had a ready made wank fest with Billy the kid carrying on like Smith was the only player to ever play the game and Fox had Cronk carrying on like a pork chop too. Smith likes to pretend it is not all about him but he did his own personal lap of honour last weekend to the accolades of his adoring fans. Made me want to heave.Whats the bet the first question they ask him after full time unless he says it first is the one about retiring...