He is related to LIGMA...

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking we could make a halfback from Playdough and it"d be smarter

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don’t our halves ever grubbed kick into the in goal area?
can only think that they don’t train to do it.
Always Ariel kicks. Our forwards and outside backs have attempted it more.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grubbers have become rare thanks to the 7 tackle set rule. It became much more of a risk to grubber, especially when your kickers are dead average.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about us scoring one try with a set play? Scoring a intercept and a one on one strip isn’t exactly a attacking ploy…. Halves have produced fuck all most of the season. So much for baz the attacking guru. I understand we have issues but if the team are looking lost in the attacking 20 zone like we have been for years then they are obviously not training set plays.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
more worried our playmakers arnt at first receiver when attacking, the waddell drop ball is perfect example, why is your lock first receiver 10m out

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think Elliot did it once last year so thats one more than our actual halfback.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need playmakers not imports from overseas like Katoa shittiest player in the game my mate says they brang him for under 5s div 3 png team
Hey guy,

Another great thread. Agree with your point of view on this one. Are toy against imports from the UNITED Kingdom also or just the poly crews?

Like and reply.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about us scoring one try with a set play? Scoring a intercept and a one on one strip isn’t exactly a attacking ploy…. Halves have produced fuck all most of the season. So much for baz the attacking guru. I understand we have issues but if the team are looking lost in the attacking 20 zone like we have been for years then they are obviously not training set plays.
When you lack the playmakers in the side to play what’s in front of them. Set plays can be your breakthrough.

I agree I haven’t seen a set play from the dogs in years. With the rules now that you can have the scum where you want it. I cannot believe they don’t spend any time on set plays.

We feed the scrum, throw it to the first receiver for a hit up. Allowing the other team a full defensive line with the second play.