Opinion Players that need to be moved on.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s something WRONG with the attitude in this team. Guess that’s an understatement.
Just watched the highlights.

Okunbur scores at the end and our guys are hi-fiveing and smiling like they’ve won a finals game.
Bunch of pansies.
Where is the ticker in this team?
Not the attitude...We just don't have a captain a leader !

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe because it was brilliant effort from Okunbur - possibly the try of the year.

If we'd had 60% possession, and the flow of penalties that the Knights enjoyed, I reckon we'd beat them.
We're not beating anybody the way we play the game, regardless of possession. Let's be honest, five one out runs and a kick and hope on the last is not NRL standard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's more problems than just a quiet captain in this team.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Move on Stimson, Wakeham, Elliott, Flanagan and possibly Waddell.. nothing is gained by having them in the squad. That's potentially 1.5 mil but if can get 1 million you get 2 quality players that can add to the squad in key positions and possibly keep Lewis as a backup.. then just add 3 lower end players for depth that have some potential either from within or scout externally.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cotric really? Once he has a NRL standard centre inside him he will play like he should be playing.this squad has been a cancer last couple years everybody has regressed you will see everyone perform abit better I think new year new faces new motivation we can only hope anyway
I don’t get the hate towards citric. He had shit halves, shit fullback, and a shit centre inside him you can’t expect much. Your halves and fullback create the try for the winger and the opportunities. Chuck anyone on that wing and guaranteed you would see the same shit.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate towards citric. He had shit halves, shit fullback, and a shit centre inside him you can’t expect much. Your halves and fullback create the try for the winger and the opportunities. Chuck anyone on that wing and guaranteed you would see the same shit.
100% cotric has talent but was he supose to with all them monkeys around him this year he will be pumped for next season type of player he is he will thrive.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players that need to be tapped on the shoulder after this season. Jackson, Elliot, Stimson, Allan, Cotric, Waddell and Flanagan. That’s roughly $3m of the cap. They need to be moved on none of them should be in the starting 13 next year and won’t be bar Jackson and Cotric (needs to go).
And then the next thread will be who will be our captain.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cotric will come alive next season with better talent. I’d be moving Jackson to the front row and buy a ball playing lock. But the rest can fuck off
Keep Lewis,bulk him up and move him to lock

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis’ teammates should be wary of letting him do one-on-one steals. They’d be waiting for him to play the ball, only thing is he’s already sold it on eBay.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Multiple posters have said “keep Lewis as back up or
Move to lock” what has this bloke done to have 50 different people say this on this forum Jesus

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Idiott, Stimson Storm megaflop , Crapa, JMK, Katoa, RFM, Wakeham, Flanagan, Waddell, Allan

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically , we can still get a lot out of Cotric and hetherington. There’s no point trying to move them on, however there’s a few guys I’m convinced that have shown us all they have to offer, Elliott, Flanno, and Allen. It’s much more realistic to ship off 3 players as opposed to 10 like some of you are saying. If we get rid of those 3, that frees up about 1.5million, which should be used on a top hooker for 2022 and extending burton

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically , we can still get a lot out of Cotric and hetherington. There’s no point trying to move them on, however there’s a few guys I’m convinced that have shown us all they have to offer, Elliott, Flanno, and Allen. It’s much more realistic to ship off 3 players as opposed to 10 like some of you are saying. If we get rid of those 3, that frees up about 1.5million, which should be used on a top hooker for 2022 and extending burton
This is excluding all those off contract, hoppa, katoa etc. Stimson is also someone I would try to get rid of but I don’t see anyone wanting him

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WITHOUT ANY DOUBT,

Flannagan - Could be cheaper Lewis instead as the back up.
Allen - Excess in the backline, any reserve grader can do his job.
Elliot - Would rather Waddle/Doorey/RFM/Stuckey on that edge and Topine at lock.
Stimson - Not sure what this guy offers.
Hetherington - Sign James instead and with money saved just pay his salary.

4 of the 5 are Barrett signings... Good to say he cant purchase players anymore without asking Gould?
So you would keep Waddell ?