Opinion Players that need to be moved on.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players that need to be tapped on the shoulder after this season. Jackson, Elliot, Stimson, Allan, Cotric, Waddell and Flanagan. That’s roughly $3m of the cap. They need to be moved on none of them should be in the starting 13 next year and won’t be bar Jackson and Cotric (needs to go).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Players that need to be tapped on the shoulder after this season. Jackson, Elliot, Stimson, Allan, Cotric, Waddell and Flanagan. That’s roughly $3m of the cap. They need to be moved on none of them should be in the starting 13 next year and won’t be bar Jackson (needs to go).
And Trent please

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Players that need to be tapped on the shoulder after this season. Jackson, Elliot, Stimson, Allan, Cotric, Waddell and Flanagan. That’s roughly $3m of the cap. They need to be moved on none of them should be in the starting 13 next year and won’t be bar Jackson and Cotric (needs to go).
It‘d be nice but that shit counts towards the cap and no ones gonna take em, how good is the nrl salary cap ay

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric really? Once he has a NRL standard centre inside him he will play like he should be playing.this squad has been a cancer last couple years everybody has regressed you will see everyone perform abit better I think new year new faces new motivation we can only hope anyway

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chochich and Allen need some decent players around them, then let's make a call....

Allen has got decent ball all but around 3 times this season, same with chocheech, but he can make stuff happen with his footwork though.

Last edited:

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric will come alive next season with better talent. I’d be moving Jackson to the front row and buy a ball playing lock. But the rest can fuck off

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Geez Kyle Flanagans game stats are impressive.. might make a good reserve back up for Lewis next year in reserve grade.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric will go well I believe next year with better players around him and so with Allan but I'd lie to see the others moved on ASAP.

Can we please pay Flanagan and Waddell to play for other clubs every week - as in however we're playing. Would give us a huge advantage every week

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My answer & assessment for the lot them
Stimson yes...he is a waste of cap & squad space.
Jackson no...every team needs a players to do their dirty work.
Elliott yes...he needs fresh start elsewhere, we do too.
Allen no...he will become good in a better team.
Cotric no...he will become better in a good team.
Waddell yes...no more than a reserve grader.
Flanagan yes...I have lost any hope for him, needs to go ESL to regain confidence.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
From who was playing today and isn't already leaving at season end - Allan, Flanagan, Waddell and Stimson (3 of Baz's signings going into the year). Elliott also offering very little on an edge and is very close to that bracket of players. I think Jackson's been massive this season and I'd be surprised if he isn't the players player at the end of the year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WITHOUT ANY DOUBT,

Flannagan - Could be cheaper Lewis instead as the back up.
Allen - Excess in the backline, any reserve grader can do his job.
Elliot - Would rather Waddle/Doorey/RFM/Stuckey on that edge and Topine at lock.
Stimson - Not sure what this guy offers.
Hetherington - Sign James instead and with money saved just pay his salary.

4 of the 5 are Barrett signings... Good to say he cant purchase players anymore without asking Gould?

Last edited: