Players in Motion

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come we barely have any players in motion? The game has progressed so much and attack is always moving but we have regressed. Even compared to watching the 2012 highlights against the Roosters we had so many more bodies running. I don’t get it? We are first grade, professional team and we attack all in one line. Such a head scratcher. What have they been going at training for the past four years? I’m baffled.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
And it's happening in defence as well. If they're not going backwards, then they are just standing there flat footed... waiting....

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come we barely have any players in motion? The game has progressed so much and attack is always moving but we have regressed. Even compared to watching the 2012 highlights against the Roosters we had so many more bodies running. I don’t get it? We are first grade, professional team and we attack all in one line. Such a head scratcher. What have they been going at training for the past four years? I’m baffled.
We have the dumbest coaching staff and players in the comp. They're still playing desball. The theory of completing our sets at least 85% of the time of one out football only and getting tackled on the last rather than grubber in goal.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why we're always last in attack. Compare that to the Roosters and Panthers who always have players in motion...and they're the best attacking teams. Thats what gives me hope for the future with Baz - he will fix our putrid attack at least

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said, you should be on the coaching staff. Can’t the coaching staff see this.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I despair that these impostors can get to first grade level, yet not know the basics of the game. There are six year olds running around who could teach these clowns a thing or two about backing up and playing to win.

I know we have a few who are trying their best each week; but they are negated by the lazy, borne to lose, majority of our so called "players".

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's why we're always last in attack. Compare that to the Roosters and Panthers who always have players in motion...and they're the best attacking teams. Thats what gives me hope for the future with Baz - he will fix our putrid attack at least
We don't even move the ball until the fifth tackle. Easy for any side to close us down, because they just have to wrap up the ball runner.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have the dumbest coaching staff and players in the comp. They're still playing desball. The theory of completing our sets at least 85% of the time of one out football only and getting tackled on the last rather than grubber in goal.
And Des is busy coaching Manly how to snatch a loss from certain victory.