Players Banned From Indoor Venues Under New NRL Covid Protocols

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do we have the highest numbers of infections in Australian history despite close to 80-90% in all states ?
Maybe because Omicron is currently more contagious??

Because he’s not the inventor. Because he wants the credit and when he didn’t get it he has an axe to grind and spreads misinformation.
Exactly :grinning:.

Claiming Robert Malone invented mRNA is like claiming that Peter Vlandys created Rugby League.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeh every government in the world colluded for the scam because every government in the world has shares in biotech. Even though you can't get every government in the world to agree on anything, they did so with covid. Makes total sense.
you don't need every government in the world, just get the leading countries and they have enough soft power to influence the world

for example the south sudan government doesn't know what the fuck is going on but they see france and germany go for the vaccines so they think they better do it too, if someone holds and goes for ivermectin like india then you bring in the bribes

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not sure I'd classify "allowing to be treated at home rather than in ICU in an induced coma/on an artificial ventilator OR dead" as a dud.

It was never meant to cure or completely remove the chance of ever getting covid (much like vaccinations for HPV, Polio, Rubella, Whooping Cough, etc do not 100% remove the chance of getting those diseases). Nothing in life is 100% certain.

Consider it an insurance policy on your own livelyhood that pays off if you're ever infected with a serious Covid variant.
so i guess all that stuff about herd immunity and protecting your family was just bullshit?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so i guess all that stuff about herd immunity and protecting your family was just bullshit?
Just fuckup will ya or stay away from the rugby league section, you covid consumed fake dogs supporter.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just fuckup will ya or stay away from the rugby league section, you covid consumed fake dogs supporter.
how can i fuck up when im incredible? thats like telling einstein to be an idiot

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the anti vax players may end up at The Rabbitohs where their team Doctor can vax them South’s style.

After all that BS with Sam they have seem the protocols in place - just another Rabbitoh scandal buried and forgotten.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you havnt got fox you better get it as you arent seeing any dogs games live lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If its not in the contract they can't hold em to it.
Zeig heil achtung!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The clown world continues for the virus that isn’t deadly at all. Humans in the future will look at us with a wtf in the history books. No science behind this. Why even get jabbed there is no logical substance for this . And if they think they can push this will cause fire works. A nrl player will die this year , over 150 professional sports stars have died from heart attacks due to the mandates . And science doesn’t lie, it’s healthy to question the science. How can a vaccine be developed so quickly under emergency authorisation? If the new variants change then why are we pushing boosters ? All the news and politicians and big tech are just apparatuses for the pharma companies. Australia is an embarrassment
Isn't deadly at all. At all? So nobody has died then? You are bad at making points. Especially when the opening sentence is obviously incorrect. Everything after that, who cares.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Joe Rogan and the Dr who didn’t invent mRNA vaccines getting a run ?
Rodzilla the clown appearance
Allzballbag too ?
Where’s Pole crusher ?

fuck me dead , Vlandys need to sack up and a make a decision…. Un vaxxed players can’t cross borders so what the fuck are they hoping to achieve