Players Banned From Indoor Venues Under New NRL Covid Protocols

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Human are social animals, they're crazy if they think its going to work..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The clown world continues for the virus that isn’t deadly at all. Humans in the future will look at us with a wtf in the history books. No science behind this. Why even get jabbed there is no logical substance for this . And if they think they can push this will cause fire works. A nrl player will die this year , over 150 professional sports stars have died from heart attacks due to the mandates . And science doesn’t lie, it’s healthy to question the science. How can a vaccine be developed so quickly under emergency authorisation? If the new variants change then why are we pushing boosters ? All the news and politicians and big tech are just apparatuses for the pharma companies. Australia is an embarrassment

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the covid shot show continues. First it was a massive push to force everyone to get vaccinated, and now they still have no priveledges or freedom, even though they were vaxxed.
This is it. We all said nothing will change , they move the goal posts. I got a exemption jsut by applying I’m still going into nsw every day. All the people I know who have covid are double vaxxed too. The goverment is the one holding us at ransom and I’m glad people are finally waking up to this scam

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is it. We all said nothing will change , they move the goal posts. I got a exemption jsut by applying I’m still going into nsw every day. All the people I know who have covid are double vaxxed too. The goverment is the one holding us at ransom and I’m glad people are finally waking up to this scam
Biggest scam in the history of mankind

Malla

Reaction score
Human are social animals, they're crazy if they think its going to work..
Not just that, most players have families that want to be social, go to school, day care etc. They should not have to abide by these stupid rules either.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I held out being vaccinated as long as i could for this exact reason. Finally ISQ mandated that i had to be double vaxxed to continue working.
Here in cairns we probably had less then 100 cases of covid since the beginning, and only one 4 day lockdown. But now that we are having a massive increase in tourism due to the governments relaxation of the rules, we now currently have about 900 active cases. Yet every person entering QLD from out of state must return a negative test before entering. So yeah, the vaxxine is great!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our depth seems very strong this year, would be beneficial for us if players were missing from games due to Covid

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not just that, most players have families that want to be social, go to school, day care etc. They should not have to abide by these stupid rules either.
They havent gone that far have they?

Not feasible if so.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL COVID-19 chaos as clubs missing dozens of stars upon training return

Premiers Penrith will be without a plethora of grand final stars and have only a couple of coaches available when they return to pre-season training, but Peter V’landys is confident the season will begin uninterrupted despite NSW’s rising COVID-19 infections swamping NRL clubs.

Dozens of players and staff from Sydney’s NRL teams will be missing when all clubs officially return to pre-season training on Thursday, either isolating after contracting the virus, or being deemed a close contact of a positive case.
It comes just five weeks out from the annual All-Stars fixture and the start of the NRLW competition later in February, and days after the NRL placed strict protocols on players in a move to quell the virus spread through the league, a move decried as “far from sustainable” by the players’ union.

The rapid spread of the Omicron variant through Australia hasn’t spared the NRL during the festive season with sources familiar with the case numbers claiming some clubs would only have half of their top 30 players available upon their return.
Nearly every club has had COVID-19 positive cases or personnel on the Apollo register asked to isolate.
The NRL ordered all clubs to undergo a round of testing this week and told them to delay resuming pre-season until Thursday for testing procedures to be bedded down.

But while Australia’s summer codes including the Big Bash League, NBL and A-League have been forced to postpone matches, the NRL is confident its prevention regimes will avoid such a scenario.

The code is contractually obliged to provide 25 regular season rounds and a finals series to broadcasters and given the brutal physical toll of matches, rescheduling games on short notice with limited recovery time will be far more difficult than in other sports.
“We will do our best to minimise disruption, but when you have 35,000 cases a day you’re not going to be immune to it,” V’landys said. “March is a long way away and hopefully things will look a lot better then.

“We are confident we have systems in place that will allow us to continue to play while these infections are occurring. We’ve proven that in racing at the moment.

“We introduced rapid antigen tests six months ago and were one of the first ones to do it. The system has worked perfectly and even [on Wednesday] we’ve got jockeys who are positive, and they haven’t infected anyone else.
“We will do everything in our power for the game not to be disrupted. I’m confident we’ll have a system in place which will enable us to play the games.”

The Panthers have been among the worst affected and issued a statement on Wednesday claiming a “significant number” would be quarantining when training resumes, while more than a dozen Dragons players and staff have been diagnosed as positive cases.
The Eels, Tigers, Bulldogs and Sharks will also have disruptions with positive cases among players and staff on their Apollo register.
The NRL managed to complete the 2020 and 2021 competition without a single COVID-19 case.

Every player will take a rapid test each day upon entering training in a bid to curb any outbreaks within a playing group.
Multiple club officials spoken to by the Herald on Wednesday said the fact the virus had swept through playing rosters might not be such a bad thing given infected persons will develop a level of immunity for several months.
And now the NRL will have to weigh up whether the All-Stars clash and trial matches should proceed given the disruption to pre-season conditioning.

Players have already been banned from attending all indoor venues in public such as pubs, clubs and cinemas and are only allowed to have 10 visitors to their household, all of whom must provide a negative rapid test beforehand and stay outdoors.
Unvaccinated players - of which there are fewer than 10 in the NRL - will have segregated eating and bathroom areas at training facilities, won’t be allowed any visitors to their home and must train alone in public away from club activities.

“Players have shown their frustration publicly [with the protocols] and the RLPA is looking to put forward players’ concerns and ask for restrictions to be relaxed given they’re out of line with state and federal rules,” players’ union boss Clint Newton said. “The players want to be included up front.

“We will be running at a significant risk to our people, both club staff charged with the responsibility of managing all this, as well as players and staff, for compliance for a third year in a row. It’s going to take a toll and that’s a real concern we have. I would suggest it’s far from sustainable.”

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously the jab is a complete dud and I think most people can see that.It just has not done what they said it would and that is the fact of the matter.

It’s hard to imagine what the players are thinking after being Coerced into getting jabs to get back to normal although yet again,normal doesn’t arrive. It must feel like a mirage of false hope and lies.

The pandemic of fear sure is one hell of a shit show.Only in a clown world do you ban people for participating in society after taking the very thing you said meant that they could participate in society.

Who cares about money if you can’t live freely? All the players should strike and tell the NRL to get fucked.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's never going to work, and wont be easy to enforce so they may as well wind things back to a senisble and managable level.

*deep breath and puts on his explaining cap*

How can a vaccine be developed so quickly under emergency authorisation?
If the new variants change then why are we pushing boosters ?
mRNA technology has been around over a decade and as a technology already passed human testing trials, however wasn't widely needed. It was actually being tested for personalised drug treatment (for example cancer treatment).

When the initial SARS virus hit (ended 2004), and them MERS followed it up (in 2012), experts genomically sequenced the virus at that time, and had been working on vaccinations for that.

As such when Covid (SARS-Cov2) reared its ugly head, a lot of research and understanding was already there on the base modelling for the disease/virus, and its makeup. The gamechanger however was SARS-Cov2 caused Coronavirus disease.

Due to the rapid spread of SARS-Cov2, there was worldwide collaboration from leading infectious disease experts around the world (mostly whilst the rest of the world went into lockdown).

As a result there was a shitload of existing data, plus a lot of very clever minds, and near instant genomic sequencing, that lead to a massive research effort the world over, in order to best defence against Coronavirus.

Regarding the boosters, variants (mutations) do occur. When a virus mutates sometimes it becomes stronger in some areas, but weaker in others. There are heaps of covid mutations, however you really only hear about them when they become "variants of concern". VOCs are determined by specific viral aspects, including vaccine efficacy, ease of transfer between hosts, and severity of infection.

In some cases mutations won't be noticed, or might impact two people differently.
In example the original covid variants had a specific set of functions and symptoms. Vaccines defended against that.
In the example of Delta, it was a mutation after most vaccines were administered, hence a booster. It's a real piece of work, which can do serious damage.
However by comparison Omicron when it mutated became more vaccine resistant, but the offshoot was that it was far less damaging.

If Omicron was the next and only mutation after the original variant, no booster would have been required. Booster covered Delta Plus and Lambda variants (both really nasty - infact Delta Plus we are really lucky to avoid) incase they ever came out here.

All the people I know who have covid are double vaxxed too.
Therein lies the point that most anti vaxxers completely miss. The vaccine is not about stopping you getting it, it's about muting the viruses ability to replicate, and cause you serious harm.

It's about not making you end up in ICU taking up a hospital bed, when you could be at home recovering instead.

Out of interest, are those vaccinated you know still alive after copping Covid? How many UNVACCINATED people do you know that have confirmed Covid (non Omicron variant)?

Obviously the jab is a complete dud and I think most people can see that.It just has not done what they said it would and that is the fact of the matter.
Must be... I mean the majority of people in ICU have Delta variant and are unvaccinated, so clearly the vaccine is not working.

Yes I'm being sarcastic.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It's never going to work, and wont be easy to enforce so they may as well wind things back to a senisble and managable level.

*deep breath and puts on his explaining cap*

mRNA technology has been around over a decade and as a technology already passed human testing trials, however wasn't widely needed. It was actually being tested for personalised drug treatment (for example cancer treatment).

When the initial SARS virus hit (ended 2004), and them MERS followed it up (in 2012), experts genomically sequenced the virus at that time, and had been working on vaccinations for that.

As such when Covid (SARS-Cov2) reared its ugly head, a lot of research and understanding was already there on the base modelling for the disease/virus, and its makeup. The gamechanger however was SARS-Cov2 caused Coronavirus disease.

Due to the rapid spread of SARS-Cov2, there was worldwide collaboration from leading infectious disease experts around the world (mostly whilst the rest of the world went into lockdown).

As a result there was a shitload of existing data, plus a lot of very clever minds, and near instant genomic sequencing, that lead to a massive research effort the world over, in order to best defence against Coronavirus.

Regarding the boosters, variants (mutations) do occur. When a virus mutates sometimes it becomes stronger in some areas, but weaker in others. There are heaps of covid mutations, however you really only hear about them when they become "variants of concern". VOCs are determined by specific viral aspects, including vaccine efficacy, ease of transfer between hosts, and severity of infection.

In some cases mutations won't be noticed, or might impact two people differently.
In example the original covid variants had a specific set of functions and symptoms. Vaccines defended against that.
In the example of Delta, it was a mutation after most vaccines were administered, hence a booster. It's a real piece of work, which can do serious damage.
However by comparison Omicron when it mutated became more vaccine resistant, but the offshoot was that it was far less damaging.

If Omicron was the next and only mutation after the original variant, no booster would have been required. Booster covered Delta Plus and Lambda variants (both really nasty - infact Delta Plus we are really lucky to avoid) incase they ever came out here.

Therein lies the point that most anti vaxxers completely miss. The vaccine is not about stopping you getting it, it's about muting the viruses ability to replicate, and cause you serious harm.

It's about not making you end up in ICU taking up a hospital bed, when you could be at home recovering instead.

Out of interest, are those vaccinated you know still alive after copping Covid? How many UNVACCINATED people do you know that have confirmed Covid (non Omicron variant)?

Must be... I mean the majority of people in ICU have Delta variant and are unvaccinated, so clearly the vaccine is not working.

Yes I'm being sarcastic.

“Therein lies the point that most anti vaxxers completely miss. The vaccine is not about stopping you getting it, it's about muting the viruses ability to replicate, and cause you serious harm.”

So by your own definition,it’s a dud. Maybe you’ve missed the point yourself or it could be that your explaining hat is on too tight.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So by your own definition,it’s a dud. Maybe you’ve missed the point yourself or it could be that your explaining hat is on too tight.
Not sure I'd classify "allowing to be treated at home rather than in ICU in an induced coma/on an artificial ventilator OR dead" as a dud.

It was never meant to cure or completely remove the chance of ever getting covid (much like vaccinations for HPV, Polio, Rubella, Whooping Cough, etc do not 100% remove the chance of getting those diseases). Nothing in life is 100% certain.

Consider it an insurance policy on your own livelyhood that pays off if you're ever infected with a serious Covid variant.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure I'd classify "allowing to be treated at home rather than in ICU in an induced coma/on an artificial ventilator OR dead" as a dud.

It was never meant to cure or completely remove the chance of ever getting covid (much like vaccinations for HPV, Polio, Rubella, Whooping Cough, etc do not 100% remove the chance of getting those diseases). Nothing in life is 100% certain.

Consider it an insurance policy on your own livelyhood that pays off if you're ever infected with a serious Covid variant.
So what now,you’re quoting a different part of what you said to make your point about something i’ve already quoted you on?

They said you wouldn’t die,they said things would get back to normal.Neither of those have happened.

As i mentioned,by your own definition it’s a dud.You’ve been lied to pretty bad.

The fudged hospital numbers and the retraction of the PCR are enough just on their own to prove it’s a scam.Fake numbers,fake tests,fake fear,fake pandemic.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So what now,you’re quoting a different part of what you said to make your point about something i’ve already quoted you on?

They said you wouldn’t die,they said things would get back to normal.Neither of those have happened.

As i mentioned,by your own definition it’s a dud.You’ve been lied to pretty bad.

The fudged hospital numbers and the retraction of the PCR are enough just on their own to prove it’s a scam.Fake numbers,fake tests,fake fear,fake pandemic.
Yeh every government in the world colluded for the scam because every government in the world has shares in biotech. Even though you can't get every government in the world to agree on anything, they did so with covid. Makes total sense.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Page 8 is what you are looking for (vaccine efficiency and hospital percentages June to Dec 2021), unless you have other information contrary.

Feel free to completely overlook and ignore it though if it doesn't suit an alternative agenda.

Either way its kinda getting off track now.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

Page 8 is what you are looking for (vaccine efficiency and hospital percentages June to Dec 2021), unless you have other information contrary.

Feel free to completely overlook and ignore it though if it doesn't suit an alternative agenda.

Either way its kinda getting off track now.
As per appendix E - The week ending 18/12 70% of cases were fully vaccinated.
5.1% of cases had no dose at all.

“In the past week, 8,430 (70.0%) of all cases were fully vaccinated (see Appendix E)”

“Among those aged 12 and over, 76.4% of all cases, and 91.9% of the population were fully vaccinated.”

Not to mention the NSW health guidelines state on page 3 the the information contained is not “true,correct or complete” AND the fact they’ve been fudging the numbers to create fear (no fear,no pandemic) .

Maybe you could loosen your explaining hat.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score