Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to chill. The player being swapped is Manny’s reserve orange peeler. The stalemate is they want cash along with Flanno to make the deal fair

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should we help Manly cover their halfback position during SOO?

I doubt than any other club would offer a player we requested, if meant helping us win games.

We should do what every other club does, and keep Flanagan in reserves until his contract expires - unless there is something of value in it for us.
It’s not really a cover mate. We are talking about Flanno here. Not Andrew Johns

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol manly have decided that Jacob Arthur is a better halfback option than Kyle Flanagan. If that doesn’t tell you it’s time to pick a new career I don’t know what does.
Maybe we played hardball and did not want to release him? They are both terrible options lol

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol manly have decided that Jacob Arthur is a better halfback option than Kyle Flanagan. If that doesn’t tell you it’s time to pick a new career I don’t know what does.
Flanno go to ESL. Man of Iron stardom awaits…………..huh?

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look inside your blue n white heart and ask if you really believe that lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullemor looks like same situation with Corey Waddell.

Brilliant junior form but fell off progressing their career after going to Manly.

Probably not Big Dog enough for what we need, and we seem to have others better in Cup, but he does fit into the Gus/Ciro mould of untaped skilfull players wanting to get their game on.
Very short highlight reel. But seems like a moderately big unit with some pace. Can be worked with.