Pick Up Lines

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@COVENS i've been practicing begging for about an hour and a half, worked on a few different facial expressions, penis position, etc. Also managed to get 3 situps and 7 pushups in. Bet she will be all over me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@COVENS i've been practicing begging for about an hour and a half, worked on a few different facial expressions, penis position, etc. Also managed to get 3 situps and 7 pushups in. Bet she will be all over me.
A few shaving nicks using toilet paper ala Norman Gunston should finish off your look :grinning:

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you completely disregarded all the shit she was saying about the Lebanese guys and focused on what my mate said! Are you in agreement with what she claimed?
so you mate helped her out and confirmed his lack of respect for women?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The good old days bro! I'm old school we had the best time ever in the 90s before all this internet shit came out, feel sorry for the youngsters now days glued to the phone all day
I hear ya mate. Late 90's and early 2000's was when I was hitting the club scene up. Good times indeed. Lots of money wasted, copious amounts of alcohol drunk, heap of pussy crushed, some drugs partaken :tonguewink:plenty of memories to look back on.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lmaooo
I hear ya mate. Late 90's and early 2000's was when I was hitting the club scene up. Good times indeed. Lots of money wasted, copious amounts of alcohol drunk, heap of pussy crushed, some drugs partaken :tonguewink:plenty of memories to look back on.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pants look tight on you... how do you get into them

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Behold and rejoice, for you are the most blessed above all women!
I am the angel Gabriel sent to you by the lord God almighty himself to do some heavenly bonking...!"

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The wog boy. "You know, they say that you are what you eat, and by tomorrow, i want to be you!".

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe try tucking your penis between your legs?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, where's your deep heat or do you prefer vicks? ,)
Actually funny story WD..I was playing a game of footy and had just rubbed some Deep Heat on my arm.. I then tucked my jersey into my shorts with the hand that rubbed the Deep Heat on..bad move.. You will never know the pain!!!

Last edited:

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"They say, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, the problem is most people won't like what I like to do..."

That's not a pick-up line that's just me...