Pick Up Lines

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As Baker all you need MD is these ..

Hey baby, dough you wanna get down & dirty tonight?

Things would be a lot butter if you just came over — I'm bready for you.

I think I could bake you feel reallllll happy.

Baby, I really knead you right now.
Very punny Mr95 lol.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True Storey.

Long time ago i went to a night club in Canberra with a group of lebo mates, there was a great night club known for easy "pick up" called the Bin. We ran into a group of Oz girls and started chatting with them, they asked if we Lebanese so we lied and said no we not, they said good and started talking about how creepy lebs are and that they don't have any respect for women and wouldn't stop! long Storey short Just before we walked away one of the boys asked where you going now girls? They replied we going to the bin. He replied nice we'll meet you there with the rest of the garbage and we walked away.
Aah the Private Bin.... I not only frequented it after Mooseheads had closed for the night....I ended up working there for a couple of years while studying in Canberra....such a meat market....so much fun!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin bloody wilson was my mentor on this subject back in the day. One of his song's chorus went like

Do you fuck on first dates
Does you Dad own a brewery
Could I feel Your tits
Or would you show 'em to me
If the answer is no
too me questions above
Then be a good sport and give me the name
Of a girlfriend who does

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Excuse me, I need a female's opinion on something so I can settle an argument with my mates over there, do you have a minute?

Pretty much foolproof, few ladies don't like giving an opinion and arguing...

I'd wear a bracelet (it was a very masculine bracelet lol), my question would be something like - my mates think this bangle is feminine, do you think blokes should wear a bangle like this?

Then if she decides to play along, she gets to correct you on the terminology, bracelet not bangle, gives you her opinion, you thank her ask if you can buy her a drink for her troubles which gives you a few more minutes of chat to break the ice some more and win her over.
You'd be far better off just going straight to the drink part! Lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ve got this really swollen muscle down my pants..would you mind rubbing it till the swelling goes down?
Ok, where's your deep heat or do you prefer vicks? ,)

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
True Storey.

Long time ago i went to a night club in Canberra with a group of lebo mates, there was a great night club known for easy "pick up" called the Bin. We ran into a group of Oz girls and started chatting with them, they asked if we Lebanese so we lied and said no we not, they said good and started talking about how creepy lebs are and that they don't have any respect for women and wouldn't stop! long Storey short Just before we walked away one of the boys asked where you going now girls? They replied we going to the bin. He replied nice we'll meet you there with the rest of the garbage and we walked away.
so you mate helped her out and confirmed his lack of respect for women?