Pick Up Lines

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you want some Lebanese between your knees?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate was with his friend down at the Coogee Bay hotel. His mate went over to this girl and said, ‘Is your Dad a thief?’..the rest of the line was supposed to be, ‘Because he has stolen the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.’ But before he could get to the last line..she got upset and started to cry.. Turned out her father was in Long Bay Gaol!!!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Excuse me, I need a female's opinion on something so I can settle an argument with my mates over there, do you have a minute?

Pretty much foolproof, few ladies don't like giving an opinion and arguing...

I'd wear a bracelet (it was a very masculine bracelet lol), my question would be something like - my mates think this bangle is feminine, do you think blokes should wear a bangle like this?

Then if she decides to play along, she gets to correct you on the terminology, bracelet not bangle, gives you her opinion, you thank her ask if you can buy her a drink for her troubles which gives you a few more minutes of chat to break the ice some more and win her over.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got this really swollen muscle down my pants..would you mind rubbing it till the swelling goes down?

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True Storey.

Long time ago i went to a night club in Canberra with a group of lebo mates, there was a great night club known for easy "pick up" called the Bin. We ran into a group of Oz girls and started chatting with them, they asked if we Lebanese so we lied and said no we not, they said good and started talking about how creepy lebs are and that they don't have any respect for women and wouldn't stop! long Storey short Just before we walked away one of the boys asked where you going now girls? They replied we going to the bin. He replied nice we'll meet you there with the rest of the garbage and we walked away.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I still credit my mate for saving himself from a pickup fail. It was the Olympics in Sydney and we were out doing what young men did back then - drink beer, talk shit and try to charm the ladies.

So we’ve starting chatting to these two Canadian girls and my mate says to one of them ‘Do you wanna dance?’. She replied ‘No, I don’t want to dance with you’. Quick as a flash he said: ‘Dance? No, I said you look fat in those pants’ and walked away. I’m there thinking how to extract myself from an awkward spot and just said ‘Welcome to Australia!’ with my best boyish grin. Two unimpressed looks and they walked off. I caught up with my mate and said ‘Great save but talk about dropping me in it’ - he just said ‘That’s what wingmen do’. He managed to get something right a few years later anyway as I was best man at his wedding and we’re still mates today :-).