Pick Up/Dating Tips, Dating Stories or How You Met Your Partner Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you are funny, lol

I had to talk to my wife's parents, her uncles. aunts, grand parents, neighbours dogs and then his brother and then once I got the tick of approval from every one , then I was allowed to talk to her, then she was accompanied by her mother as if I am going to seduce her before the wedding night, so I was talking to her via my future mother in law while she was sitting across the table.

it was all worth it at the end. lol
Your mother in law is a wise woman

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I meet my partner 18 years ago at Wiley Park house party.

Now, we have a baby together. Childhood sweetheart.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you ever meet someone that claims to be a chick with a dick, it's actually a man with tits. My tip is to just not go there.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I met my husband at Miranda Westfields in 1998 before it was Westfields .
He asked me if I knew a good hairdressers there.
I didn't because I only went there every now n then..
Anyhow I had just broken up with my fiance and I don't know how we got into it but in that short time he let me ear bash him
He was really nice , listened , agreed with me even wanted to sort things
but now he just tells me to talk to the hand pretty much

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t be confined to a wheelchair..trust me on that one! Lol!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you ever meet someone that claims to be a chick with a dick, it's actually a man with tits. My tip is to just not go there.
Sounds like theres more to this story lol :laughing:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think you might be underestimating what women find important?
Not at all Wolfy..but the reality is..having the need for your date to feed you on that first restaurant date can be a bit awkward..lol!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at all Wolfy..but the reality is..having the need for your date to feed you on that first restaurant date can be a bit awkward..lol!

love you Mr.95%.

Hope you recover from your illness .

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
love you Mr.95%.

Hope you recover from your illness .
Love returned.. These scientists just need to pull out their fingers and stop doing the same SUCCESSFUL experiments on rats, dogs, monkeys, and fix, not just mine, but all those with spinal injuries.. So the people who we go out with on first dates feed us out of love..not out of necessity! Lol!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love returned.. These scientists just need to pull out their fingers and stop doing the same SUCCESSFUL experiments on rats, dogs, monkeys, and fix, not just mine, but all those with spinal injuries.. So the people who we go out with on first dates feed us out of love..not out of necessity! Lol!

or God just needs to click his fingers.

#neverlosehope

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like theres more to this story lol :laughing:
Theres not really. It was just some appropriate dating advice I thought I'd pass on from the Ted 2 movie.

But when I was still at school the little country town I was living in at the time got a visit from a traveling drag show which my parents took me to see. One of the blokes in that show had the most sensational set of tits I'd seen at that stage of my life. It was pretty much 50% of the total number of tit's I'd seen uncovered at that point and the surgeon that made them did a good job.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's what's on the inside that counts.. and you seem to have a big heart Mr 95% ... Any woman who can't see that is crazy!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe in that sort of thing :grinning:
One of my favourite jokes from many, many years ago:

I was dating this girl for a while but it didn't work out. She's a Gemini and I don't believe in bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.