Pick 2!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
None of those could defend you from 10000 rats coming to eat you so 1 choice has got to be the rats. A man with a gun with presumably infinite ammo should be able to take out the lions, bears, gorillas, crocodiles and bulls, especially with the rats acting as meat chaff. Birds are only are problem in the open.

Rats and bloke with a gun
I agree with this.
At the very least the rats will slow the others so the shooter can get a clean shot.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like the way you think
You need to think tactics in a game of survival like this. I guess it's just the amount of tower defense-type games I've played over the years :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy - Eagles and Sniper

50 eagles to grab onto me and carry me to safety and the snipper....Just so he doesn't take me out whilst im airborne.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Easy - Eagles and Sniper

50 eagles to grab onto me and carry me to safety and the snipper....Just so he doesn't take me out whilst im airborne.
50 Eagles razor-sharp claws will rip your limbs apart brother lol. Eagles can only carry 3 kgs though.

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
50 Eagles razor-sharp claws will rip your limbs are brother lol. Eagles can only carry 3 kgs though.
Lol. I don't see any other way that im gonna make it out alive...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There’s too many questions. I mean guy with a gun is he good or an antifa hypocrite member that may be a female. Then does the gun have all15 wolves in site? If not the gun got no chance. The 15 wolves would also destroy 2 lions as they hunt as a pack, the lions would kill a few but will be overwhelmed, the gorilla is black so if he doesn’t kill everything and he is instead Killed it would be racist, so this is too hard for me to answer.

Wahesh

Reaction score
There’s too many questions. I mean guy with a gun is he good or an antifa hypocrite member that may be a female. Then does the gun have all15 wolves in site? If not the gun got no chance. The 15 wolves would also destroy 2 lions as they hunt as a pack, the lions would kill a few but will be overwhelmed, the gorilla is black so if he doesn’t kill everything and he is instead Killed it would be racist, so this is too hard for me to answer.
Bro it's just a game of survival. You're safe from PC/Feminists/Lesbians/Racism/Atheists here :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
I agree with this.
At the very least the rats will slow the others so the shooter can get a clean shot.
What chance do the rats have of slowing down 50 eagles soaring in the skies above?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Was a 4 month bump really necessary LOL..
Well you know what happens... you get bored, read through old posts, then feel compelled to reply to something you missed lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is doing the rounds at the moment. There are too many hypotheticals.
  • How good a shot is the hunter? Is the rifle scoped? Does he have standard cartridges/bullets or belt fed? Is he in a vehicle or standing in a field?
  • How long does the fight rage on (10,000 rats are harder to kill due to the numbers, HOWEVER die off in 12-24 months).
  • Rats can't kill by themselves, they need something else (like rabies) to do job for them (except one rat in Africa which poisons itself in process).
  • "Jacko, a 13-pound bull terrier, set the record in 1862 when he killed 100 rats in 5 minutes, 28 seconds." - If my maths are correct thats 2 hours and 17 minutes to destroy all rats using the lions (less if you opt for the wolves).
    I figured: 10,000 rats / 100 in 6 minutes = 100 sessions of 6 minutes. 6 minutes x 100 sessions = 600 minutes. Subtract from that 30 seconds per 100 = 50 minutes. 600 minutes - 50 minutes = 550 minutes. 550 minutes / 4 lions = 137.5 minutes per lion aka 2 hours 17 minutes. Maybe longer though as they are dealing with other dangers as well, HOWEVER rats won't kill a lion.
  • Are the other animals only coming for you or each other as well? One would assume they will attack each other due to primal urges.
  • Are they all there at the same time or arriving at different times? One would assume in droves.
  • There's a Nat Geo Doc on soon (this week I think) showing a leopard/jaguar taking out a full sized croc in the water. Lions are far more deadly.
  • Rats and Eagles will provide nuisance value but cannot kill a man not lion.

Based on this I'd go Hunter and Lions.

*Hunter* Would start shooting the 3 bears first from range within minutes. 3 headshots and they are dead within 6 minutes.
*Hunter* Would then move on to the 5 x Gorillas, killing them within 15 minutes. 20 minutes and all Gorillas are dead.
(this keeps the Crocodiles and Eagles somewhat busy/distracted) Crocs are slower on land anyway so yet to arrive.

*Lions* Meanwhile the 4 lions would start taking out 15 x Wolves, disposing of them in short time as one lion can kill several wolves.
*Hunter* Starts taking out the 10 x Crocodiles one by one with a headshot. Within 30 minutes they are dead.

*Hunter and Lions* Then start attacking and killing the 7 x bulls, disposing of them in little to no time.

Leaving only Rats and Eagles.

*Lions* Start tearing apart the Rats
*Hunter* Starts taking out Eagle feasting on animal carcasses and in the sky.

When done they both start on the others animal.

I've probably put WAAAYYY tooo much thought into this.
@haz123

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only need 1 option.... Chuck Norris.

I win.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok I've re-assessed and have decided to go with 2 completely different numbers game. 10,000 rats and the sniper.

*The rats are dispatched in groups of 100 to distract all the ground animals
*Sniper starts taking out the Eagles
*Eagles might also be distracted by the rats who could see them as a tasty meal
*Rats to continue dispersing in groups of 100 everytime the previous wave appears to be wiped out
*Once the Eagles are all gone, the sniper will then focus on the continuously distracted animals
*Rats tactics will be to bit their larger foes who cannot deal with the multiple attention of rats. 10 rats on one lion for instance all around him, can bite him in different areas
*Other animals will either die or retreat