Photos With Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't know if there is a thread on this yet but, I just got an email from the Bulldogs club saying you can have your photo taken with the Bulldogs
Individual player $150.00
Whole Squad $195.00
or both $300.00
Anybody going to take any option

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would if i had a spare $150! too bad i don't.. :(

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
FFS, I'm still saving up for a 'Doggies Jersey tbh..

.chantelle.

.sixx.
Reaction score
All Blacks said:
Whats the bet you shall get one tbh.
the chances are highly likely.. but depends when they can do it, i shall ring tomorrow and see

Emma K

Waterboy
Reaction score
I had it done last time - the team photo and I don't regret the money I paid, But honestly guys, $150 for a single player photo, thats asking a bit much.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah you just go there and get team one done. take your camera and the boys are happy to get in a photo for you. thats what i did couple months ago. got the team one dont professionally and got some single ones with my camera.

great day it was after we smashed the tigers.

T

TdoggBulldog

lol i have pictures with the whole team but individually and they cost me nothing tbh.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
lol i have pictures with the whole team but individually and they cost me nothing tbh.
yeah me too. It is a bit much though for a photo with a player individually. It's profesionally done though so I'm wondering how it would be set up.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd pay that much lol!!..mind you i only get to watch them on tv *much sighness*.

M

MrCharisma

Janice said:
Don't know if there is a thread on this yet but, I just got an email from the Bulldogs club saying you can have your photo taken with the Bulldogs
Individual player $150.00
Whole Squad $195.00
or both $300.00
Anybody going to take any option
Didn't they run this at the start of the year?

I'd go the Whole Squad if anything...

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait up, So basically your paying $150 for SBW and $45 for the rest of the squad?

aLy

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL.. good way of lookin at it!..:D:D:D.. I heard bout these too!.. Sucks that i dont have the money though. Would def. do it If i did!.. Otherwise lets all pray we see the whole team walking down the street and we have a camera.. lol..

AlyssaH007

Waterboy
Reaction score
Zor said:
Wait up, So basically your paying $150 for SBW and $45 for the rest of the squad?

It IS a very interesting way of looking at it. BUt it is more sensible to get the whole squad, but maybe the single ones are better quality photos, amybe done in a room with like a background of framed photos of teams and jerseys or something on the wall...or not.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just rock up to the day and take your camera they dont know you wont get team one done just ask players if they can pose in photo for you

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
They will more than likely happen around the week of Round 24 (against the Broncos). The club preferably want to have them around a Friday night game.

Anyone who is interested should phone the club on (02) 9789 2922

Status
Not open for further replies.