Phishing warning for the kennel

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi all. I am not sure if i should post this here but i am wondering if anyone else is getting blocked from this site for the last couple of days.

I have been getting this warning every time i open a thread or move to the next page in a thread i'm reading.

For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page, however if you know that this web page is safe, you may choose to visit this web page anyway.

Anyway it's getting annoying getting diverted. Is this an issue with the site or should i be calling Norton to complain about my internet security?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing lately but the site tends to go down more than a $ 10 hooker. ..

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ive had it a couple of times in the past but not recently thou

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Try with another browser and see if the problem continues.

The latest Norton Internet Security has plug ins for IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try with another browser and see if the problem continues.

The latest Norton Internet Security has plug ins for IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
Highly recommend Chrome. I hate google due to some of their invasive policies, but at this point it is hart to deny it is the best web browser.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Norton - Blocks everything but the virus.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of last week, one of the places I work at got one of those crazy ransomware viruses where they demand money. Lucky it only infected one computer so they had the files backed up on others

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of last week, one of the places I work at got one of those crazy ransomware viruses where they demand money. Lucky it only infected one computer so they had the files backed up on others
It's becoming a big problem. Had to deal with a number of clients dealing with this malware leading up to Christmas.

Protip: Don't open attachments to emails you don't trust.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's becoming a big problem. Had to deal with a number of clients dealing with this malware leading up to Christmas.

Protip: Don't open attachments to emails you don't trust.
..or clicking dodgy links on FB promising that you can win a $1000 Aldi voucher or a Range Rover. Some people are so stupid.