Phillips & Keighran sign with Penrith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mansour/DWZ/Whare/Peachey/Edwards/Blake to name a few are way way in front of him. He'll be seeing FG from the stands.....
He won't be first choice but just like Peta Hiku who he is essentially replacing, there'll be plenty of opportunities with the usual slate of injuries that happen at Penrith

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He won't be first choice but just like Peta Hiku who he is essentially replacing, there'll be plenty of opportunities with the usual slate of injuries that happen at Penrith
Ha. Can't argue with that

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley has skills I feel Hasler had him on a restricted game plan, cut Frawley loose

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phillips already scored a double in ISP and he’s only just returned from injury showing off good speed and footwork.

He’s only 23 and we are short of depth in the backs especially lacking speed so I’m really questioning why we let him go.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phillips already scored a double in ISP and he’s only just returned from injury showing off good speed and footwork.

He’s only 23 and we are short of depth in the backs especially lacking speed so I’m really questioning why we let him go.
Prolly coz our 2nd string cap is cooked too and he happened to be off contract...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Phillips had tits for hands.

Very much a Krisnan Inu type player. Could win a game one week, and lose the next.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Although Phillips is a plodder and was a good cut, I haven’t seen anyone more capable than him recruited to the side.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be worth having a shot at Jai Feild he will struggle to get into the Dragons side and he’s a pretty talented player with a load of pace.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phillips had tits for hands.

Very much a Krisnan Inu type player. Could win a game one week, and lose the next.
Inu was an awesome player who won many games for us, especially that first season. I think it was his first game where he caught the ball about 2 metres in the air and over the sideline and passed in to Frank for the try.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

If he was that fantastic he wouldnt still be in isp. Besides it a pontless question, the decision was made by ppl no longer in charge

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Much prefer a young up and coming guy like tom carr than this hekka nanai plodder

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be worth having a shot at Jai Feild he will struggle to get into the Dragons side and he’s a pretty talented player with a load of pace.
Was thinking that the other day... Kid has some serious talent to burn though were stuffed on a position for him. Mbye looks the goods at FB and Coggar and Lewis will fight over for the other spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.