Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
kicking is never on, you obviously have never been in a fight.
You obviously haven't been in a street fight or brawl..

OR

you are an older bloke who misses boxing (as I do)

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminded me of The Malace In The Palace when the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons got into a brawl with each other then with the fans.

Also, this was actually a common occurrence in the basketball league i used to play in. Young ego pricks playing against each other would always result in fuckers starting off. There was actually a team of Philos who i remember one game trying to bash the ref. The poor prick had to high tail it out of the stadium with the team chasing him. He ended up jumping in some random person car to get away.
Thats bad.
Sounds like typical proud pricks trying to be tough.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So FIBA finally handed out their sanctions. The Aussie Boomers were fined $130,000 and had 3 players suspended:
Chris Goulding - 1 game
Thon Maker - 3 games
Daniel Kickert - 5 games

The Philapinos were fined $330,000 and had 10 players suspended from 1 - 6 games.
The assistant coach got 3 games.
The head coach got 1 game.

All suspensions are for International games only so it doesn't affect NBL or NBA games.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So FIBA finally handed out their sanctions. The Aussie Boomers were fined $130,000 and had 3 players suspended:
Chris Goulding - 1 game
Thon Maker - 3 games
Daniel Kickert - 5 games

The Philapinos were fined $330,000 and had 10 players suspended from 1 - 6 games.
The assistant coach got 3 games.
The head coach got 1 game.

All suspensions are for International games only so it doesn't affect NBL or NBA games.
Pretty soft IMO.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty soft IMO.
I think so, definitely for the Philapinos as they were the main aggressors throughout the brawl plus also having their bench and staff involved. Apart from the elbow from Kickert, the Aussies were mearly just trying to survive the onslaught. Chris Goulding getting suspended for getting jumped by a group is a bit rough and all Thon Maker did was jump around like he was Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.