Phillipines vs Australia Basketball Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
mostly the philippines, that beatdown with the aussie player stuck alone is sickening, then they pose for a selfie after it
The elbow from the Aussie guy was one of the worst things I've ever seen bro. It was worse than Riddle elbowing Anasta.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I still think this is funnier:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminded me of The Malace In The Palace when the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons got into a brawl with each other then with the fans.

Also, this was actually a common occurrence in the basketball league i used to play in. Young ego pricks playing against each other would always result in fuckers starting off. There was actually a team of Philos who i remember one game trying to bash the ref. The poor prick had to high tail it out of the stadium with the team chasing him. He ended up jumping in some random person car to get away.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Reminded me of The Malace In The Palace when the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons got into a brawl with each other then with the fans.

Also, this was actually a common occurrence in the basketball league i used to play in. Young ego pricks playing against each other would always result in fuckers starting off. There was actually a team of Philos who i remember one game trying to bash the ref. The poor prick had to high tail it out of the stadium with the team chasing him. He ended up jumping in some random person car to get away.
Mate the way you described it is funny as :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate the way you described it is funny as :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If you take out the fact that they were trying to kill (not literally) the bloke it was quite funny watching it unfold.

Me and my team were watching the game, as we were to play next so we were sitting in the stands. It all started because the ref ejected one of their players out of the game.

They took offense, then somehow it just escalated and next thing the ref knew he was in shit so he just bolted past us with the team chasing behind. My team and myself had to try and stop the other team so we also ended up out side just in time to see the ref dive into the car and take off with a few of the players still running behind the car yelling out.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha fucking manny pacquiao wannabes

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
by kicking someone.....disgraceful from him. That elbow from teh Aussie player started that really. it was a blind shot. Both countries should be kicked out of the world cup
He only kicked the little sh!t who punched him in the back of the head when his back was turned.

Pity he missed the cretin

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kicking is never on, you obviously have never been in a fight.
If you think kicking isn't on when you are outnumbered by opposing players, coaches fans and security all attacking your team mates, You have never been in a fight.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thon did the right thing. Anyone criticising his ‘method’ is retarded and never fought anyone other than a sibling. That little shit Filipino needed to be squashed

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The elbow from the Aussie guy was one of the worst things I've ever seen bro. It was worse than Riddle elbowing Anasta.
Third man in too bro..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing I noticed in this video is how fat the security guards were.

Video quality was that poor I couldn't make out which pixel started it ... the blue or the yellow one.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The only thing I noticed in this video is how fat the security guards were.

Video quality was that poor I couldn't make out which pixel started it ... the blue or the yellow one.
Watch this one in HD. The Fili's definitely started it - firstly it was an accident then an intentional blow when the Aussie got in his face.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I like how that big black guy just towers over everyone comes in and starts trying to fly kick everyone :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Australia to blame on this one. Filo guy kinda pushes/bumps him off the long haired Aussie guy, then the Aussie guy (Kickert) clearly forearms the guy in the face... and it explodes from there.
Kickert (who drops the guy to floor with a forearm) is like the Justin Hodges / Sam Thaiday of basketball. Cat runs away when they are all closing in for the beat down.

All as bad as each other.

FIBA (who look after the World Cup Qualifier), will probably end up disqualifying both teams from the competition, as well as handing out individual sanctions. Hopefully it doesn't result in either team being banned long term from any FIBA tournament/World Cup or Olympics (but it very well could).

Phillipines team will probably also get in shit for taking selfies and smiling after the brawl just finished, almost glorifying/celebrating the brawl.

Kickerts career is over as a result of this. At 35 you'd suspect at minimum a several year ban. 5 year ban and he's 40. FIBA may even suspend him for life. The elbow was nasty, unwarranted, and kicked the entire thing off.

The officials from Phillipines probably won't work again either, norwill their pissweak security you'd have to think. Ditto the dude pummelling someones face from Phillipines.

The biggest concern though will be for Karate Kid Thon Maker who plays in the NBA. There are now calls to suspend him from the NBA for his effort (lack of discipline).

https://www.news.com.au/sport/baske...l/news-story/51c0c0a5ebd1d462b5add64a1545d1bb

Kickert admits in that article he pretty much started it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has any action been taken yet?

Now a Filo photographer at the game has come out claiming Australians racially taunted the Filos and called them "monkeys".

FIBA is saying the investigation is going to take some time yet.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Now a Filo photographer at the game has come out claiming Australians racially taunted the Filos and called them "monkeys".

No not yet as FIBA are still doing their investigation into the whole thing. Once that's done we should start to see some sanctions handed out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Regional SA Aboriginal Community Sport can top that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ded-field-violence-second-time-12-months.html

On-field violence has forced the suspension of the Far North West Sports League in a remote Aboriginal community until further notice - for the second time in 12 months.
An emergency meeting will be held in Adelaide this week after Australian Rules and softball games were suspended in the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY Land) in South Australia's northwest.
SA Police, the SANFL and the federal government, which funds the competition, made the joint decision due to repeated incidents of on-field violence. It led to two recent football games being abandoned.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Very unlikely that the Aussie basketballers would call the Filo's 'monkeys' when they have a Sudanese born player in the team. Sounds like bull$hit and using racism as an excuse.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well you don't start a brawl... only to then take selfies with the crowd as if nothing ever went on, when only minutes earlier you were hurling chairs and beating a bloked head on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.