Phil Rothfield Meme Thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wanted to smack him months ago and my thread got deleted, told ya..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's the saying? "those in **** houses shouldn't be a hypocritical, alcoholic **** of a son of a ****"?
People in hippo houses, shouldnt throw glasses ?

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone has twitter, tweet this Josh Dugans direction.

For some reason I'm blocked by him (NFI why).

upload_2018-9-16_12-26-22.png

Reactions: K E

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...if this was one of our players Buzz, Kent and all the vermin sports journo's at the Telecrap tabloid would be frothing at the mouth with 4 full page spreads ranting and spewing opinions about morals and indecency, the corrupted minds, the damage to the game..oh the damage! the treatment of women, a sex culture...what about the children! there must be a 1 million dollar fine imposed immediately within 24 hours maybe prison time!!!

Phil Phil Phil....you dirty old bastard!, might be time to reflect on some of you and your collegues commentary, maybe lay off the self-righteous moral preaching and get back to commentating about the fucking football.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This is horrible.

Is there any evidence he is alcoholic or does he just have rosacea?

So we bullying a person with severe facial rosacea.

Wake up to yourselves

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t wait for him to keel over and join Rebecca Wilson. Red neck **** fuck him, brings absolutely nothing but negativity and gossip to the game. Can’t forget that sorry he ran on JR’s false positive rbt. Absolute scum needs to be euthanised

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t wait for him to keel over and join Rebecca Wilson. Red neck **** fuck him, brings absolutely nothing but negativity and gossip to the game. Can’t forget that sorry he ran on JR’s false positive rbt. Absolute scum needs to be euthanised
He is a miserable unclefucker who wants everyone to be miserable like him.

Typical piece of shit. I genuinely have never met or talked to someone that likes or respects him.