Phil Rothfield Meme Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2018-9-10_23-21-37.png

Sorry Phil... just because a company's net worth is $x, doesn't mean he actually has that much money in the bank.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phil on a Saturday morning

iStock-174984955.jpg

Phil on a Sunday morning
images (2).jpeg

Monday before a big day of telecraping
images (5).jpeg

Sometime Tuesday
images (4).jpeg

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He just breathed in her face and she was plastered. Sources unfortunate enough to have been close to Rothfirlds breath report out has similar affects to a date rape drug. Poor girl has spent years in therapy.
Add sitting on the drunkards lap and getting within proximity to that grotesque thing he calls a face, no amount of therapy can help with that. By all accounts, he doesn't have a dick so at least she was spared the baby boner.

On another note, here's baby buzz
images (2).jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
James Hooper cracking the sads about this photo of Buzz doing the rounds, claiming it's "completely different".

I wonder what Buzz's wife and kids think!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Hooper cracking the sads about this photo of Buzz doing the rounds, claiming it's "completely different".

I wonder what Buzz's wife and kids think!
Gotta agree that it is completely different, Buzz is objectifying women and therefore there is a victim. Elliot and Fine... no victims. I think all the work and effort to portray the positive roles women have in our sport have been undone by this idiot.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to organize a petition for women involved in footy to sign, that can then be taken to News demanding him terminated.