Phelps Released As Youngquest Joins Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have today secured the services of experienced outside back Nick Younquest after agreeing to a release with his current club the West Tigers.

Younquest will join the Bulldogs for the remainder of the 2008 season and will commence training with the Bulldogs NSW Cup team early next week after their bye this weekend.

This deal was made possible after the Bulldogs agreed to a request from Cameron Phelps who sought a release from his current contract to take up an opportunity with English Super League Club Wigan.

“Cameron has requested an opportunity to further his career overseas, which we were more than happy to assist with given the right circumstances,” said Bulldogs Chief Executive Mr Todd Greenberg.

“When Nick Younquest became available, we felt this was a suitable replacement to our playing roster and we were more than happy to grant the release on those grounds”.

“Cameron has been a tremendous servant to this club, coming through the local junior ranks and going on to make a significant contribution in the senior grades. We wish him well in his future endeavours and look forward to welcoming Nick into the Bulldogs club.

Phelps will join the Wigan Warriors this season and will make a final appearance for the Bulldogs at fullback in next Mondays NRL clash against the Sharks at ANZ Stadium.

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1699

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
woah out of the blue, hope he goes well.
Goodluck to him

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Youngquest!! biggest turnstile ever.. how many clubs is this now?? Cronulla, Dragons, Panthers, Tigers.. FFS what were we thinking

S

SharkieFan08

Haha what a poor signing, signed by the Tigers for this season and couldnt even make their first grade team, even Shannon McDonnell & Beau Ryan & Peni Tagive were selected before him at the Tigers...

Shouldve kept your money and chased someone of actual first grade level.

Phelps is even better than him and thats saying something.

B

Ben Godberts.

youngquest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.bott

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
youngquest is average but i personally rate him higher then phelps

good luck to phelps tho, never rated him but he always tried hard

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
So its been confirmed Phelpsy will play his last game on Monday. Hope he has a memorable last game for the blue and whites!

On Youngquest...that came out of the blue..

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Youngquests only plus is he can throw em like a thrashing machine ...... KHODER are you looking for another subject?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont even know who youngquest is. Damn living in a cave. He prolly came for a song so no drama. If this no name is a suitable replacement for Phelps according to the club, it doesnt say a lot for Phelps.

Dont know why we are signing so many players who arent forwards, which IMO is all we could possibley need. Personally i think we should sign nobody else.

Il Capo

Big Hit Merchant
Reaction score
West tigers backs aint that flash, and he couldn't even get a start there!!

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
youngquest is the backline equivalent of ben cizlouski(iono how 2 spell that sh!t)

hopefully im wrong though

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol i heard something about a signing on the radio , I got a lil excited till i jumped on here and found out who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.