Petition to Cancel Good Friday game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were actually in it for a bit in the second half aye... until sutton, we are definitely a different side
Man we were going ok for a reserve grade side a couple of times in that game... Dont think Sutton was too bad actually and Sths were giving us the ball and we were giving it right back.

The only thing Sutton did wrong was missing those forward passes, the Sin bin was all the bitch hiding in the bunker.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
So funny these people that ‘had a feeling doggs would win’

I told you all the only challenge is to keep the cakes under 50 and we failed.
Don’t beronfcyhsi refs rubbish into it south’s are superior on the field
Crawled out of that rabbit hole, have we....

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Haha, game is a massive earner for club wen it’s our home game. Not sure on crowd figures yet will probably be our biggest for year
Game is split 50/50 with Souths

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And out comes the Bunnies supporter.

Stop living a lie dude.

Go home kick your dog, bash your girlfriend and own the fact that you are a Bunnies supporter.

Stop living this lie.

Your mental health will thank you when you finally come out of the closet.
I co support.
Co supporting is a gift as it gives me the ability to see things nuanced and without bias. The reality behind the matrix. In some ways I’m similar to Andrew Tate.
The people living the lie are the ones that say
‘If Mitchell Moses wants to win a premiership he will go to the Bulldoggs’
And
‘Yeah I have a feeling the dogs will sneak in against south’s, the ref is against us but we will still win, even if we have 11 out’

That’s livin lies and I literally told you 24 hours ago it was just a matter of whether we keep south’s below 50 or not.
now everyone is predictability blowing up.
All anyone needs to do is LISTEN to Nasheed.
Not just hear Nasheed. Feel him. Listen. It’s ancient Lebanese wisdom.
Take him in your heart.

So we talk about mental health, as do you in that post and if you took the advice and co support yourselves or at least saw reality you’d know the go of what happened tonight and you’d not be stressed and overdosing on sweet Henny.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep it. It’s a great spectacle. Wasn’t our day today.
I know it's next door to the easter show, but move it to a better venue. 40,000 in that cavern is still a half empty soulless shite-hole. 40,000 sold-out crowd in a boutique league ground would be amazing. The Dogs don't get in on this sort of act at all.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Per title. Fuck this shit. Why is it a thing? Cause one year it was a fluke that the game was close? Its been a whitewash ever since.

Fucking stupid game.
Must disagree. Lets look at next year.....and potentially, injuries permitting, add Crighton, Kikks, TPJ, RFM, JAC, Xerri....don't you think the Good Friday contest would be close? By then I'd say Olauao? Will be our starting 7 too.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I co support.
Co supporting is a gift as it gives me the ability to see things nuanced and without bias. The reality behind the matrix. In some ways I’m similar to Andrew Tate.
The people living the lie are the ones that say
‘If Mitchell Moses wants to win a premiership he will go to the Bulldoggs’
And
‘Yeah I have a feeling the dogs will sneak in against south’s, the ref is against us but we will still win, even if we have 11 out’

That’s livin lies and I literally told you 24 hours ago it was just a matter of whether we keep south’s below 50 or not.
now everyone is predictability blowing up.
All anyone needs to do is LISTEN to Nasheed.
Not just hear Nasheed. Feel him. Listen. It’s ancient Lebanese wisdom.
Take him in your heart.

So we talk about mental health, as do you in that post and if you took the advice and co support yourselves or at least saw reality you’d know the go of what happened tonight and you’d not be stressed and overdosing on sweet Henny.
How to say 'I am in denial' in 4000 words or more.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Seems fitting huh, and it’s all set up for a doggies loss no matter how you look at it.
Same with whoever plays Souths in Indigenous Round. IMO it'd be no coincidence that they vary rarely lose that one.
Ref bias is alive and well in the NRL.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its ridiculous our home game yet we have to share the proceeds.Do we share the revenue when it's a souths home game later in the year . . . Of course not
Yes both share revenue both club make close to 400k each thats heap better other who play in suburban ground eg like to tigers get charged 150k to put the lights on

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck them, we are on the up.
They will suck once Murray goes to Rugby, Walker and Cook retire. The will be a team who can only do something if and when Latrell has a crack.

So yeah we are getting a raw deal from Sutton and his beloved Souffs now. But the tides will turn and we will go on a winning streak in this fixture and fuck will it be glorious.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m really starting to hate this feral crackhead club. Absolute arrogance from these pricks.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes let's be cucks and just play the tigers 25 rounds a year

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck them, we are on the up.
They will suck once Murray goes to Rugby, Walker and Cook retire. The will be a team who can only do something if and when Latrell has a crack.

So yeah we are getting a raw deal from Sutton and his beloved Souffs now. But the tides will turn and we will go on a winning streak in this fixture and fuck will it be glorious.
yeh I like the game and concept we need to build more meaningful games against other sides if anything. Getting big crowds to these games in grudge matches builds tribalism etc. I believe we can turn it around too. Sutton can't ref forever and the bias is something that would be simmering with Gould, CC and the Bulldog management. They have to have some concept of bias...I don't think the conspiracy theories on here Awnser our playing issues. We were progressing in defence I thought till this game total capitulation we need some talent back to compete with an Elite Bunnies squad.