Petition to action EGM

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Every prick on here pushing their own agendas is the exact reason the club is a basket case
You all need to grow the fuck up
Who has an agenda? The randoms who started posting out of the blue a month or two ago clearly did but this looks like people having different views and opinions on a discussion board

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cooked my snags indoors in a cast iron pan tonight using a low smoke point oil.

Can someone explain what's happening in this thread?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Big surprise that you and your fuckwit mate are the first two to react to my post
Fucking boring
Answer the question instead of being an angry little prick

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost 50 year connection and soft spot makes him a fan. Also I don’t think he even owns a pub in the Balmain area anymore. Sold the CatnFiddle 5 years ago and the last 2 he had were in Rozelle, Gary Owen and the Red Lion.
It’s fair to say he is a fan of the bulldogs but straight from the horses mouth he is a Tiger.
No prize for guessing who hid son Stu supports!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regardless on your thoughts of the current board, I think they should be allowed to see out their term.. I can't see how this ruckus is helping the club?

If they do not improve things next year and there is a viable alternative at election, then so be it..

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This. How can anyone vote for an EGM to remove members of the board without knowing who is going to stand for those positions. Madness.
Can I just say that the signatures are needed to have a EGM and not to elect a new board.
To remove the board you would need a 75% vote of attendees at the EGM to do so.

The madness is coming from the ones who make comment without facts

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Regardless on your thoughts of the current board, I think they should be allowed to see out their term.. I can't see how this ruckus is helping the club?

If they do not improve things next year and there is a viable alternative at election, then so be it..
Exactly this