Petition Gus to Re-Sign Vaughan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ, King, Sutton, Thompson, Pele, Tsirikis, Patolo, Makatoa… how many more do we need? agree i’d prefer vaughan over a few of the ones listed, but we’ve got plenty of options
King is the only reliable prop out of that list imo.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King is the only reliable prop out of that list imo.
i agree with that, but it’s not like we’ve got no options or that we’re light on for front rowers. of course some of them are better than others, but there’s still 8 of them within the club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i agree with that, but it’s not like we’ve got no options or that we’re light on for front rowers. of course some of them are better than others, but there’s still 8 of them within the club
They're not good enough though.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because you have players that play that position in your club doesn’t mean you stop looking for quality. There needs to be a balance of Quality and Quantity at the moment Quality isn’t there.

Our number one deficiency this season is the lack of a quality Prop rotation. With Vaughan going we are even more light on with QUALITY.

Don’t underestimate how important the Props doing their job is. If they don’t dominate, the playmakers and backs cannot do there thing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just because you have players that play that position in your club doesn’t mean you stop looking for quality. There needs to be a balance of Quality and Quantity at the moment Quality isn’t there.

Our number one deficiency this season is the lack of a quality Prop rotation. With Vaughan going we are even more light on with QUALITY.

Don’t underestimate how important the Props doing their job is. If they don’t dominate, the playmakers and backs cannot do there thing.
One big difference next year is we'll have a #9 that can time a pass to ensure our props aren't losing momentum before getting the ball. A lot of people didn't seem to twig to the fact that Graham, Tolman and the bulk of our forward pack dropped off when Ennis moved on and Lichaa took over at 9. When the Panthers picked up a quality 9 in Koroisau they went from a good to a great team. Mahoney should allow our pack next year to run off the back fence without fear they'll over run a pass. Should enhance the abilities of our forwards a bit.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He reminds me of the type of forward we had back in the days of Steve Price and Roy Asotasi were playing. He's so consistent and make meter's. I honestly think he would of been good to keep for another two years.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Vaughny wants tp travel Europe etc while his family is young like Kas and Maloney etc ...if the SL money isn't the main factor?

His form earlier in the year wasn't to this same high standard and Gus signed Sutton. Now that move looks likr a backward step.

Could we offer an up and commer (say Edwards or Tsikrikas) to Warrington and keep Vaughn 1 more year?

Might be good experience for our youngsters and we develop a relationship with a SL club. (Couldnt see Thommo agreeing to play against St Helens for anyone suggesting a swap).

The PM

New Pup
Reaction score
His form warrants an extension and it would be great if we kept him but it looks like that ship has sailed. Going to SL I wouldn’t have thought the price to keep him would be unreasonable