Peter Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the Bulldogs lost another passionate supporter this week when Peter Warren of Peter Waren Motors passed away. He loved the Bulldogs and at his funeral this week there was a picture of him with the Bulldogs mascot and tributes from his Grandchildren saying how they loved going to the football with him to watch the Bulldogs play

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
R.I.P Peter Warren... my weekend job bosses father is good mates of his... :(

My condolences to his family and friends and thanks for being such a great car sales man and for giving Sydney the replica Harbour Bridge at the Horsley....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that, Jan. I still remember flying in from South Africa 30 years ago when a passenger next to me remarked how small the Harbour Bridge looked - I told her that she was looking at Peter Warren's car yard, not Sydney Harbour.

RIP Peter Warren. -You, and Kevin, put in a good word for us up there - and say hello to Bullfrog.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Janice said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the Bulldogs lost another passionate supporter this week when Peter Warren of Peter Waren Motors passed away. He loved the Bulldogs and at his funeral this week there was a picture of him with the Bulldogs mascot and tributes from his Grandchildren saying how they loved going to the football with him to watch the Bulldogs play
i did mention this in the newsroom :grinning:

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Peter Warren.:(

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
R.I.P Peter :(

he was a mate of my father, a top bloke and great supporter of the Bulldogs

Doggy Gal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I didn't know he passed away. Does anybody know what the cause was ?

Status
Not open for further replies.