Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Little Austi.
Best dog beach in Sydney (well nearly Sydney) by far.
When I lived in Croydon I would pack up the dog and head down to the northern gong beaches, which all had a dog area.

Door to door in an hour. It would take longer to get to Bondi (where you couldn't take dogs).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since we brought home our baby from the hospital, I think my other "son" has felt a bit left out, so Mrs CD kicked us out today for some one on one time. It was good fun. Even went to Bunnings.

20180224_150849.jpg

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since we brought home our baby from the hospital, I think my other "son" has felt a bit left out, so Mrs CD kicked us out today for some one on one time. It was good fun. Even went to Bunnings.

View attachment 5141
If you divided the cuteness by three it would still be too cute CD.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jack Russell (mostly). He got some sausage in the end. He loves Bunnings. Gets plenty of attention.
We can't take our girl into Bunnings.

Intended time in Bunnings: 30 minutes.
Actual time in Bunnings: 2 hours 45 minutes.
Actual time in Bunnings with our dog sniffing EVERYTHING: 4 hrs 18 minutes

Labrador but I'm sure she was a sniffer dog in a previous life.

That and she'd probably break either my back getting her in the trolley as shes's close to 40kgs and healthy as. Big stocky girl :grinning:

It'd look darn cute though :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just walked downstairs and our Lab is sitting on the sofa totally engrossed in watching "Devil Island" on Nat Geo channel .. hahahaha

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in buying an adolescent yellow Labrador?

My cousin bought it for Christmas and has the shits with it. Too big. Also heard they are not good with little kids and he has a 2 yr old.
He wanted to give it to the pound but I said I’ll try Facebook and the Kennel first.
100 bucks and he’s yours.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Nasheed :(

Can the breeder he got it from take it back? Often they will try to rehome.
Has he got any pictures? How old is it exactly? Is it desexed? How long have they had it? Are they owner from birth if not where did they get him from?

I've got quite a few connections out there with dog breeders. I can also put the feelers out on the sites social media with more information.

Labs are awesome with kids... Both my brother and sister had kids around that age (or younger), and our 5 yr old Lab let him hug and pat and cuddle her and wasn't phased at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in buying an adolescent yellow Labrador?

My cousin bought it for Christmas and has the shits with it. Too big. Also heard they are not good with little kids and he has a 2 yr old.
He wanted to give it to the pound but I said I’ll try Facebook and the Kennel first.
100 bucks and he’s yours.
Is this for real? Your cousin sounds like an idiot, hopefully the dog finds its way to a better owner.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was at a mates house today and he has this massive fish tank, probably close to 2m and holy fuck some of the fish in there had the most insane colours and patterns, I don't think they get as much appreciation as they should tbh.

Anyone here into fish? or know of any of those weird ones?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was at a mates house today and he has this massive fish tank, probably close to 2m and holy fuck some of the fish in there had the most insane colours and patterns, I don't think they get as much appreciation as they should tbh.

I have had a few tanks. Went from a basic freshwater tank, to a cichlid tank, to a planted tropical tank then finally to a marine setup.

Had to shut it down because they're expensive to keep, but I will get another once funds allow it. There's no chance I can go back to freshwater after having a marine tank

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm into aquariums. I had six running at one stage. It's a really popular hobby these days and you can buy a massive number of different fish. Saltwater fish are probably the most colourful and growing corals in your tanks can give you some pretty spectacular displays.

I've never gotten into saltwater tanks or corals since the price for everything is seriously high. But I love planted tanks which give you a good natural looking tank.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a 4 foot freshwater tropical tank. Been over it a few years tbh.

My red tailed shark is basically my only cool fish.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a 4 foot freshwater tropical tank. Been over it a few years tbh.

My red tailed shark is basically my only cool fish.
Im not even kidding, it will be funny if you release it lake parramatta.

my friend put his baby croc in lake parra once, true story. Dont condone that one though

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have had a few tanks. Went from a basic freshwater tank, to a cichlid tank, to a planted tropical tank then finally to a marine setup.

Had to shut it down because they're expensive to keep, but I will get another once funds allow it. There's no chance I can go back to freshwater after having a marine tank
Marine tanks are sexy AF.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
my friend put his baby croc in lake parra once, true story. Dont condone that one though
If true the fines and prison time for such an effort are quiet large (and rightfully so)...

That place is frequented by a lot of people, and such an act is incredibly dangerous if that croc was to grow to size.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not even kidding, it will be funny if you release it lake parramatta.

I used to go there all the time before my dog went blind. Red bellied black snakes up the wazooo.

Swimming in there is weird AF too. I did it once and the water has all these really cold spots which probably means it is really deep. Quite unnerving. Also lots of algae.